Arvostelut (1 059)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 7 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
30. toukokuu 2024

Would definitely recommend this app, it was perfect for what we wanted to do with our pre-ordered products. They also have great customer service, worked out an issue we had with billing the same day.

One Of One Hundred
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. kesäkuu 2024

Having lots of issues! We have items on preorder and it won't state that, doesn't add the tag or tell customer
Now we are left having to send a lot of refunds and having unhappy customers...
still waiting for an update from them

CRYSTALS.COM
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Amai vastasi 16. heinäkuu 2024

Hi, we had sent several emails after resolving your issue but we had yet to receive a reply. Kindly get back to us should the issue remain unresolved.

18. huhtikuu 2024

We've been very happy with PreOrder Manager for quite some time but I'm writing the review to thank Rash and the team for going above and beyond to help find a solution to something that wasn't working properly on the site. A+ customer service and great to be in touch with a real person instead of an auto-bot!!!! Very satisfied customer. Thank you!

Norwegian Wool
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. heinäkuu 2024

I'm having trouble with the pre-order button. Every time I selected it says stop selling item. I'll refresh it and for 3 second it works and goes back to stop selling item. Please fix this problem.

iGlowe Fashion Eye Wear
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Amai vastasi 16. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you for your review. We had sent you an email few hours ago to understand your issue. Kindly reply our email or contact the support via the chat widget so we can investigate further.

9. huhtikuu 2024

Such an amazing app. Has so many settings that just work. I'm surprised Shopify doesn't have anything built in for Pre-Orders, but this app has helped our customers understand the item they ordered was a pre-order. Their customer service is top-notch too. They've fixed any problems quickly.

Inovelli
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 25. kesäkuu 2024

Fixed up my issues. Hopefully they wont happen again.

Importatoy
Etelä-Afrikka
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. toukokuu 2024

This product has the best customer support I've ever seen and that's what stands out. It also has all the functionality I need but is still simple to understand and use. Definitely a 5 star product.

Elite Level Status
28 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
5. maaliskuu 2024

I've been using Amai Preorder Manager for 4 years now and the app is improving year after year rolling out new features.
You can set customs settings at sku level, pre-order info are display at the cart, checkout and in the order confermation email.

The support is great. Quick at replying and fixing any issue.
It's worthy the fee! No doubt.

Mia Moltrasio
Italia
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. heinäkuu 2024

More items were sold out than what I had originally configured in the settings. Essentially, the system continued to allow sales of out-of-stock items indefinitely, despite my specific allocation of quantities for each product intended for pre-orders. Consequently, I'm dealing with numerous upset customers who are unable to receive the products they ordered.

Venderby's Australia
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
1. huhtikuu 2024

Great, Aoo. It's just what we were looking for with customer verification of pre-order status. Hopefully, it will reduce the amount of email. On-boarding support was great!

Lounge Wagon