Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
6. toukokuu 2024

Great for out-of-stock products and pre-orders. Of all the apps I've tried, it's the most complete. Conversion is super high and it's the app we use most in our store. We had a problem with notifications a few weeks ago, but their support is great, they always respond very quickly and help us resolve everything.

Escudero & Co
Brasilia
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. huhtikuu 2024

Aliya was very patient and worked with me on resolving the issues within the app being applied to the products. Thankfully, we resolved the issues right away and I can move forward with the pre-order!

Crooked Charlie
Kanada
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. huhtikuu 2024

excellent app for managing pre-orders, I recommend it, the only problem is that you cannot create different profiles if the arrival dates of the products are different from each other.

Eizo Sport
Italia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
21. toukokuu 2024

easy to use but as with all shopify related apps I have used so far, the free version is insufficient and the paid version adds up.
The support was excellent

Jen Monili
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
19. helmikuu 2024

Easy to set up, like the collection feature. However some features missing that would be practicle in a multi sku store environment. Support team very responsive

bumboo
21 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
27. tammikuu 2024

This app is incredibly user friendly and requires no coding experience. As a new shopify store owner and a novice in every aspect this app has helped me to manage my preorder campaign seamlessly.

Customer service is very responsive and has been able to help me navigate some of the areas I was a little unsure of. Delaram was insightful and responsive and has helped escalate one other challenge that needs backend support.

I'm still waiting on support for the email verify configuration which wasn't working for me and the CNAME DNS updates, so that's the only reason I'm giving them 4 stars at this point instead of five.

WriteAwayy
Yhdysvallat
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
23. toukokuu 2024

Great App! Easy setup, Support is amazing and quick! definitely recommended only downside is the commission on the plans other than that no issues!

TCG Matter
Noin 12 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
9. helmikuu 2024

Just installed and got the notify me button up and running in no time. Test email successful. Support checked the setup without me asking. It could not have been any easier.

Looks like the free plan does not allow you to see the emails of people who have asked to be notified...that is concerning.

Castle Door
Yhdysvallat
35 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
30. tammikuu 2024

so far very helpful in setting me up. It will be nice if pre-order limit is increased.. will be very helpful for start ups like us as they are keen to generate more sales online.

Yuniku London
36 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
6. tammikuu 2024

there are a few little issues but the team got them all sorted for me super quick

Project Eighty Three & Ride and Defy