Recensioni (1.650)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 maggio 2024

Added this app last year and it's made as huge difference to my sales and customer experience. My customers love being able to get notified when a product they love is out of stock rather than having to email and then keep checking the website each month. Ive had a huge amount of sales come through these email notifications and as it's all done automatically I don't have to worry about it. It also really helps me know what products and sizes are in demand so I know what needs to be restocked. The customer service is also great, they reply quickly and are extremely helpful. One of my fav apps!

VIXN
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
20 maggio 2024

I have just upgraded my plan to include pre-order feature. Melika from customer service was very helpful. She made sure the widget was perfectly set up, she activated the collection widget as well as the pre-order description on the product page. Thank u!

Sogno Toscano
1 maggio 2024

Excellent customer service! I use this app for 2 reasons..
1. Customers can let me know when they want something to come back into stock with the click of a button
2. Customers can pre-order products seamlessly straight from the product page

The customer service is second to none and Mason is super helpful! Thank you for creating such an easy to use app!

Maddison Ball Creative
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
24 giugno 2024

Have had a very responsive team in general, but had a really excellent experience with Nareh!

She signed on really quickly and stayed on until I was completely sure the functions were working.

Looking forward to seeing how this impacts our sales!

Starfish Project
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 giugno 2024

We are extremly happy with the app and can't recommend it enough! With an ROI of 1700% this is one of the best investments we have made in our shop last year (2023)

We have been using the app for over 6 months now and results are just getting better as we tweak the settings. Setup is super easy and you can have the app running within minutes.

Also, customer support is fantastic! every time we reached out we got prompt and professional help (not to mention very friendly!). Special thanks to Melika who helped us with a few small customizations.

Amazing App - get it, you won't regret it!

VERDENA
Romania
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 aprile 2024

This app works perfectly and is easy to use - set and forget, until the sales start rolling in! As a small business it's really helped me manage out of stocks and gives me functionality that would otherwise have cost a fortune. You get regular updates on which products customers are requesting which makes ordering stock a much more informed process and it keeps customers happy knowing they can order the moment it arrives. I've only had to contact support once but Hasti was super friendly and very helpful and resolved my issue quickly. Highly recommended.

Rubber-Duckee
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 giugno 2024

We have a relatively high return rate. It happens very often that a product is out of stock for just 1–2 weeks, and then it is available again. So for that, the app really made a difference for us, and we sold many products which our customers would have missed otherwise. Additionally, the support is lightning fast!

Oy surf Int.
Germania
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
24 maggio 2024

It's quite handy and once you have it installed there is no more to it! Easy and good customer service!

Your Western Decor
15 maggio 2024

Excellent App. Increase our sales after using this. Customers getting notified automatic when items back in Stock. A+++

hydrafitnessparts
3 giugno 2024

I wanted a place for my customers to click " Place interest " in products that I would love to launch and understand what are my numbers to produce going forward.

So Notify Me allows me to change the button words and also allow me to edit the way the buttons look.

Gatherers' Tavern