Notify! Back in Stock|PreOrder , 1 248 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de março de 2024

Super helpful app I've been using for notifying customers when items are back in stock and for separating pre-orders from existing orders. Via the help widget, Hasti was super helpful when I needed an adjustment done with a buy now button showing up on my pre-order pages and she sorted it asap for me. Great customer service - thank you!

Firestack
Nova Zelândia
10 months usando a aplicação
11 de março de 2024

We've been using this app for over a year now and it's really helped us gauge our customers' interest in our products. The support team is very responsive and helpful, and they're always adding new features which is a plus. Highly recommend!

Outstanding in the Field
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
18 de fevereiro de 2024

We constantly sell out of our products and this app has really helped me get an instant boost of sales as soon as we restock! The best part is it's all automatic. Not only does the app work well, the customer service (Melika) has been so helpful and prompt to reply! They even helped me for over 30 minutes on a sunday! Nowadays, customer service and being able to talk to a real person is so rare so I really appreciate this!

Miamily US
Suíça
7 months usando a aplicação
24 de janeiro de 2024

Works really well for notifying customers when an item is back in stock without complicated forms. Easy and fast for our clients. We have used it for several years now, and it has never failed us. We just recently started using the pre-order feature and the customer service was fast, and great communication.

Modern K9 - Edmonton
Canadá
11 de abril de 2024

I highly recommend this Shopify app, one of the reasons being the quick and thoughtful customer service. It's rare to encounter such dedicated customer support staff in similar apps. Strongly recommended!

Australia - Positive Grid
Hong Kong, RAE da China
25 de março de 2024

I cannot recommend this "Notify Me" app enough! As an e-commerce store owner, I've tried numerous apps, but none come close to this one. I’ve tried the waitlist app which was SO damaging code wise (it removed my buy button completely?); another pre-order option which also was complicated. This was the easiest one to install, it’s simple and does the work, plus it’s more affordable. In my opinion, every e-com website should incorporate this app. It's a necessity for any serious online seller looking to optimize customer engagement and boost sales on “sold out” products. Don’t lose out on not having this option for your customers. As a small Econ owner, I only have 2-3 apps that I pay for and this is one of them.

Also, the support team has been so nice to me —quick to respond and very helpful with any queries or customization needs. Thank you so much, I am new to e-com and needed help making some custom changes which they were swift to help me with.

Nordic Scrubs
Suécia
5 days usando a aplicação
16 de janeiro de 2024

great customer service!!! had some trouble making a few changes to the graphics and a representative got back to me within just a few hours on a weekend and was able to resolve it immediately.

Officina del Poggio
Itália
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
4 de abril de 2024

I reached out with a few questions and they came back to me super fast. Really friendly people and happy to help. I’m all set to get to work with their app!

dogsofantwerpen
Bélgica
About 2 months usando a aplicação
30 de janeiro de 2024

This is my go-to app for restocking alerts and waitlist for out-of-stock products. The app is very robust, works without a hitch, and provides good quality customer service if you need it. Plus it's free to use on a small scale. 5 stars.

Snap Studio
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
6 de janeiro de 2024

I have been using the Notify! app for about a year now and have been completely satisfied with the implementation and results. For the 1st year, we only used the Notify Me When Back in Stock function, which has worked well with helpful reports, but we've just added their new Pre-Order widget and everything was seamless with excellent help from Nareh on the support team to make minor adjustments and see to our complete satisfaction.

Underdog Records WSNC