Recensies (654)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 april 2024

Very easy to use, no code needed and i didn't expect as a free app to offer so many options. I am trying for 3 years to find an app that does exactly what I need. I would give 20 starts if I could.

VeganBox
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 20 april 2024

Worst support I have ever received from an app provider. Legit told me there was an app conflicting with theirs so instead of actually providing support to fix the issue they simply told me to go try different apps!

When I said I would leave a review, they asked if I would be paying them & told me they were trying their best to assist... they told me to go elsewhere!

Support is an absolute joke completely unhelpful so I'm unsure why they have support. App itself would be good if they fixed what should have been easy for them to fix. Never have I ran into app support that couldn't fix an issue with their own app within a few days, let alone what they called tech support. Regardless of if the app is free or not, scary they have 7 apps in the store all free.

Support asked me some odd questions which had me question why they were asking, they avoided answering why they were asking & instead said nevermind. Like which shopify plan I was on, not sure how that had anything to do with fixing their app.

They asked for access to my store which I granted only to turn around and tell me they couldn't do anything to fix it. So like why ask for access? I got bad vibes & immediately revoked access as soon as he said they couldn't do anything. I noticed 3 IP logins within the several minutes they had access, it was super weird considering they couldn't do anything.

Update> Support emailed me personally asking me to delete my 1 star review after without telling me about revoking the API access to the app I assume because I left this review. I was like surely not so I reinstalled the app, they revoked the API again. Of course support didn't mention this in their email, they instead told me they were working on making the app compatible with my theme. Uhha, I don't believe it.

I don't trust these guys at all now, I don't like how they have handled this situation & I would strongly suggest avoiding this app & the other 6 from these guys in the app store based on my experience with their support.

Titan Pop Culture
Australië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Codexade heeft geantwoord 22 april 2024

Worst merchant we ever dealt with. We serve more than 5000+ merchants and have never faced this type of kiddies mentality from this merchant. I really can't express how rude he was. It's unfortunate.

You can read our 100s of other reviews to see what kind of customer support we give.

Our support team politely explained to him the issue with the app not working because he was using too many app and conflicting. We suggested an alternate solution because we understand business requirements and needs. Our app was working partially for his store, but due to the number of conflicting apps, it had issues.

Amazing, you threaten us to give 1 start with bad review and you did it. I really appreciate your hard work in writing this nonsense review. We have proof of chats, which I am attaching here for more information on how he behaved with our tech support and how our support team helped him throughout this process.

Just to serve him, our two live chat team members and one tech team member assisted him via collaboration requests to address his problem and solve it. But still, he said our support is a joke. If providing this kind of support (live chat support and tech support for free) is a joke, then we aren't sure what kind of support he wants (childish mentality).

All I can understand is that he wants VIP support / slave that works for him 24/7 for free, and whatever he says, support will do. What nonsense.

Regarding the different IP that accessed his store, he forgot that our two live chat support members and one tech team member assisted him with collaboration requests. So I think he is totally dumb.

After giving a 1-star review, he still wants to use our app and tried to install it multiple times. I'm not sure why if something isn't working for him, why he keeps installing it after giving a bad review.

Our team tried to reach out via email to assure him that our team is working on Impact Theme support, and soon it will be supported. We asked him to modify the feedback. However, he deleted the previous review and wrote his frustration, as expected because he wants a slave that serves him 24/7, not app support.

I recommend everyone to ignore his childish behavior. You can see how much time he wasted writing a paragraph to prove his point, which isn't true and is nonsense.

The great news is that our team made the app compatible with the Impact theme, and the sad part is you won't be able to use it anymore.

We usually don't respond like this, but we don't want to serve the worst merchant like him, and we will make sure he won't be able to use our service anymore.

Have a great day.

10 juli 2024

Works perfectly. Thank you so much for providing such a useful app free of charge. god bless you!

LoveCashmere NZ
Nieuw-Zeeland
12 dagen gebruiken de app
18 juni 2024

It is incredible that app this great with 24/7 CS is free. Very easy setup and great functionality from the go. Thanks Codexade!!!

Milushka
Kroatië
15 dagen gebruiken de app
26 juni 2024

We have used this app on another store previously and it is excellent. The customer support is second to none. Amazing must have app with lots of customisation options also.

Shuperb
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 21 uur gebruiken de app
27 mei 2024

Creating a pre-order is incredibly simple and works seamlessly without any hassle. There's little to no performance decrease on our website, and we get the added benefits of customization and flexible shipping options. Highly recommended!

EZVIZ AU Store
Australië
Ongeveer 22 uur gebruiken de app
16 mei 2024

Codexade team is quick to answer and fix any problems that they can. The app is a little glitchy and would be awesome if there was no delay and if the badges stay on the products when they're sorted or filtered.

MT Supplies Depot
4 maanden gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

Perfect pre-order app for startups/small businesses. Easy to set up and it's free! Great support team, fast response and very helpful.

Simplifyd Body
Singapore
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

Very responsive help. And I didn't really need it, if I had only looked harder for what I was looking for.
I am just about to use for the first time, but it's easy to use and excited to try it.

Ecodunia
Verenigde Staten
28 dagen gebruiken de app
17 juni 2024

Einfache Installation und Konfiguration. Hat bei mir auf Anhieb funktioniert. Nach einem kurzen, schnellen Chat mit dem Kundensupport, wurde das PreQuik Branding in meinem Shop entfernt.

Simple installation and configuration. Worked for me straight away. After a quick chat with customer support, the PreQuik branding was removed from my store.

Little Woof