Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 april 2024

With a new preorder launching every week, our store really needed something simple and easy to replicate across many products, that still fit within the style of our storefront. PreOrder Now is exactly that, and has the potential for so much more. Technical support is quick and very helpful, and the app has so many user friendly features, we didn't have to reach out much at all to get going!

Sheet Happens
21 april 2024

Really appreciate this app to better manage pre-order and backorder to better match customer expectations. Made a few configuration updates to match our site and was ready to show. Been especially helpful as new business just getting started with two people still working out our design times and inventory management.

PVD3D
2 dagen gebruiken de app
27 februari 2024

I have tried other pre-order apps and none of them worked as seamlessly as this one. The process was easy to follow and allowed me to get our pre-order item up and running. It was also a simple update to change the pre-order date for the next run on the same product. I'm super happy and will continue using this happy for the foreseeable future.

Little Red Kitchen Bake Shop
26 april 2024

The app works very well and has many functions. The app has an internal chat directly to the developer and they responded immediately and implemented my request within 10 minutes. I can recommend the app to everyone.

Rikushop
Italië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

Perfect pre-order app for startups/small businesses. Easy to set up and it's free! Great support team, fast response and very helpful.

Simplifyd Body
Singapore
4 april 2024

Very responsive help. And I didn't really need it, if I had only looked harder for what I was looking for.
I am just about to use for the first time, but it's easy to use and excited to try it.

Ecodunia
28 dagen gebruiken de app
18 februari 2024

Easy to use and I see an update in sales with PreOrder Now app. Easy to install and it turns itself off once my stock arrives, so less admin for me. Would highly recommend.

Sable Boutique
Nieuw-Zeeland
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 23 april 2024

Quick and easy setup.

Update 4/23/24 - I had an issue with the preorder banner not displaying correctly on my specific site theme. I messaged them on the chat and they responded and fixed the issue within minutes. Amazing support.

Arrowroot Coffee Co.
1 april 2024

great app, literally so easy to use and helped me setup preorder in no time. support is excellent. tried several apps, nothing worked but this worked like a charm!

CHIC LE FRIQUE
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
9 dagen gebruiken de app
20 maart 2024

This app is so easy to set up and very customizable. I had it up and running in 10 minutes. Got preorder sales within hours of activating.

Nail-Fox