PreOrder Now WOD , 1.336 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle

FRAGFRE®
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 11 aprile 2024

Hi FRAGFRE® team!

I'm glad that everything worked as promised. We appreciate your review and hope that you continue to support our app.

If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

2 aprile 2024

Alina was extremely helpful and courteous. She fixed my issue and performed the updates necessary to bring the app back into compliance with Shopify quickly and efficiently.

Stick & Ball
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 4 aprile 2024

Hi there Stick & Ball team!

You deserve nothing but the best customer experience and we're glad that Alina was able to provide amazing support!

If you need help with anything or if you have any questions, you know where to reach us!

25 marzo 2024

I really like this app. It's working great for two of our businesses/brands. I struggle with the interface at times, but once I re learn it, it all makes sense to me. If you don't love it at first, contact their support and once you learn how to run it, it'll be a nice part of your business.

BusyBox Corp.
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 27 marzo 2024

Hey there BusyBox Corp.!

Thank you so much for your detailed review and recommendation! We appreciate your feedback and we'll work on making our interface more user-friendly.

Please reach out if you need further assistance!

13 febbraio 2024

Excellent customer service!

happyjagabee store
Giappone
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 15 febbraio 2024

Hey happyjagabee store!

Thank you for your kind words for our support team! This review just made our day. We appreciate your support a lot.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!

28 febbraio 2024

great app, intuitive, and tons of features. Support team is super responsive to any questions.

IMEX-RC
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 1 marzo 2024

Hey IMEX-RC team!

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your detailed review and we're glad that our team was able to help you out!

If anything else comes up, you know where to reach us!

15 marzo 2024

great

Lineoutwatches
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 18 marzo 2024

Hey there Lineoutwatches and team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We work hard to ensure that we can meet your needs and I'm glad to hear you find our app great.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else!

19 marzo 2024

Excellent app.

ALL FLEE
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 20 marzo 2024

Hi ALL FLEE team!

Thank you for your excellent feedback! Your review is highly appreciated, this helps us a lot.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let us know. Our support team would be happy to help!

4 aprile 2024

I chat over the chat with Alina at Pre-order Now WOD y she was able resolved all my issues . Fast and easy.
Very nice person . Thank you

aeCore® Backers
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 8 aprile 2024

Hi aeCore® Backers!

Alina is wonderful right? She is a valuable asset to our company and we're glad that she's part of our team. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches her.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

1 aprile 2024

Easy

NOOD UAE
Emirati Arabi Uniti
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 2 aprile 2024

Hey NOOD UAE team!

We work hard to ensure to keep everything simple for our merchants and we're glad that you like it! Thank you for your review.

If you need help with anything, our support team is always available for you.

2 febbraio 2024

Been using this for app for a few years. Had an issue with it recently and Alina from customer service was able to resolve it for me right away. 10/10 app! 10/10 support!

Lil' Libros
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 6 febbraio 2024

Hey, Lil' Libros and Team!

Thank you for your continuous support of our app. It's our honor to help you out and we'll make sure to continue to provide you with the assistance you need!

Please reach out if you need help with anything else!