Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 18 giugno 2020

SO FAR SO GOOD! JUST STARTED USING BUT ITS VERY SIMPLY AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING PRETTY WELL. I WILL BE BACK.

URBAN GR1ND
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 23 giugno 2020

That's good to hear! We are excited to hear the better news 😇

27 maggio 2021

Awesome app with great functions. Helped us a lot to manage the complete pre-order process. Installed it and worked like a charm.

Lichterketten Shop
Svizzera
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 1 giugno 2021

Hello friends at Lichterketten Shop

We appreciate this awesome review :-) We are glad the app has been helpful to you!

-Melissa & The Pre-order Now Support Team

18 giugno 2022

I needed some help with finishing setup, but it looked like I would have had to have waited 2 days for a response. Thankfully someone saw and I was able to get help pretty quickly and the issue was resolved in just a couple of minutes!

KacieKC
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 20 giugno 2022

Hello to our friends at KacieKC

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

29 aprile 2022

The support is timely and they really try to figure out what's going on. I was having issues and they responded in minutes.

beverlyhillsgc.com
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 2 maggio 2022

Hello to our friends at beverlyhillsgc.com

20 gennaio 2022

I just installed the app and exited to start using but will rate 5 stars for the great support for setting up the styling etc :)

L'Goodie
Danimarca
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 21 gennaio 2022

Hi to our friends from L'Goodie

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to have you as our customer, Our goal is always to go above and beyond. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in support at any time so we can exceed your expectations in the future.

Tanu and The Pre‑order Now Support Team

11 luglio 2021

Huge life saver!!!! Sitting dormant while waiting for inventory was a huge issue. Now money can keep flowing and we can forecast inventory better.

Embellished
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 12 luglio 2021

Hello friends at Embellished

Thank you! We appreciate this fantastic review! We are glad the app was able to solve this issue!

-Melissa & The Pre-order Now Support Team

16 marzo 2022

Amazing customer support!!!! Josh was really helpful, he helped us to customize the app on-demand!!

33Fuel
Regno Unito
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 16 marzo 2022

Hello to our friends at 33Fuel

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre-order Now. Josh is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Josh, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Pre‑order Now Support Team

20 marzo 2023

Amazing customer service. I am not very tech savy, and had a few issues getting everything set up the way I wanted. I used the live chat button at the bottom of the page and within minutes I had a real person helping me with all my queries. They were extremely patient with me, and we got it looking exactly how I wanted. I'm super pleased, and would highly recommend to others. Thank you for your help Nicoz!

Bellybambino
Regno Unito
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 22 marzo 2023

Hello to our friends at Bellybambino

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that Nicoz was able to provide you with excellent support. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I'm glad we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

12 dicembre 2022

Amandeep provided quick, friendly, informative, and precise service helping get Breezinout.com setup with Pre-order functionality. Thank you!

Breezinout
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 13 dicembre 2022

Hello to our friends at Breezinout

Thanks for sharing this review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Pre-Order now and that Amandeep was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

23 giugno 2019

I used this app so that my customers can see clearer and more distinctly that it is a pre-order and it worked wonders, and just by simply tagging my products, I was able to edit and customize the function to my preference and add it to my website store!

KRMerchs
Singapore
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app