Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
11 aprile 2022

App is VERY user friendly, easy to set up, lots of customizable options! Just what I needed to utilize a pre-order for my newest product!

Convey Coffee
22 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 12 aprile 2022

Hello to our friends at Convey Coffee

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Pre‑order Now Support Team

18 febbraio 2022

I have just started using PreOrder, easy to set up, a lot of options to change which is nice for flexibility.

Marketing Tape
19 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 18 febbraio 2022

Hello to our friends from Marketing Tape

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pre‑order Now. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Pre‑order Now Support Team

29 giugno 2021

Super easy to set up and used. I was really impressed with how simple it was to set up and test. Great product. You should use it if you need pre-orders.

RealizeNowGLC
12 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 30 giugno 2021

Hello friends at RealizeNowGLC

We appreciate you leaving this absolutely great review! We appreciate it!

-Melissa & The Pre-order Now Support Team

14 novembre 2017

Great app to use for customer who wants pre order

Shelly J Luxury
Malaysia
6 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
8 novembre 2018

Great app! We sold out of our product very quickly and resorted to taking pre-orders. This app was so easy to use and works perfectly with our brand of the site. No complicated installation required, everything was seamless! Keep up the good work guys!

Sumo Sleep
Regno Unito
13 ottobre 2020

This app is amazing and the support is even better. I couldn't get my pre-order to load (my error), and Jabir from their team responded to me within an hour and customized the look and feel. Awesome overall experience, and we've already received dozens of pre-orders since installing. Thank you!!!

Tease Tea
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 14 ottobre 2020

Hello friends at Tease Tea

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us! We're glad you had an awesome experience! :-) We wish your store major success online!

-Melissa & The Pre-order Now Support Team

22 maggio 2024

Kav Simulations
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 23 maggio 2024

Thank you for the 5-star review Kav Simulations and team!

22 aprile 2024

ZEAL
Bahrein
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 23 aprile 2024

Thank you for the 5-star review ZEAL team! We appreciate your support.

14 marzo 2024

Rocco's Doughnut Company
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 18 marzo 2024

Thank you for the 5-star review Rocco's Doughnut Company! You're support is highly appreciated!

26 febbraio 2024

The KOZI Brand
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 29 febbraio 2024

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your support.