Pre‑Order Now WOD , 1.281 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 gennaio 2024

She was more than helpful and was easy to talk to definitely want her assistance every time I have a problem

Charged Lifestyle
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 22 gennaio 2024

Hey there Ian!

Alina had a great time helping you out! Thank you so much for your kind feedback, this will make her day for sure.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need our assistance!

14 gennaio 2024

very happy so far, and great support from Roel :)

Uncharted Luxury
Regno Unito
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 15 gennaio 2024

Hey Uncharted Luxury and Team!

Knowing that you're happy makes us happy as well! I'm glad Roel was able to help you out! I'll make sure your feedback reaches him. :)

Let us know if you need any help!

26 gennaio 2024

Amazing customer service. We were having a few problems and Alina was amazing, figured it out fast and had us up and running in no time. Highly recommend

Hope Innovations
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 29 gennaio 2024

Hey there Hope Innovations team!

Alina never fails to amaze us with her skills and willingness to help. Your feedback will definitely put a smile on her face! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Please reach out if there's anything else you need assistance with.

10 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much to Alina for helping me understand and navigate the app when I wasn't sure about a few things. She was on the chat immediately and we worked it out together. I am so happy and thankful, now I can have customers buy "in stock" and "made to order" items without loosing sales! Best Customer service ever! I am so Happy!

Abby :)

Abigail Jane
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 12 gennaio 2024

Hey there Abby!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our support team! Alina's very helpful and one of our best! I'm also very happy to hear that our app was able to help with your sales, we wish you and your business nothing but the best!

Feel free to reach out if you need our assistance. Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!

22 gennaio 2024

Any help and assistance i needed was met with a swift response. Customer service was easy to reach and communicate with. App is easy and straight forward to use.

Yasmin Jay
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 24 gennaio 2024

Hey there Yasmin Jay and Team!

I can't help but admire your glowing review! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback for our app, and our support team as well.

Feel free to reach out if you need our help!

11 novembre 2023

The app is simple to use and provides value to our guests. The support team is responsive, prompt, and professional.

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
8 gennaio 2024

i havent used it yet, but i had some issues setting it up and the customer service was very quick and efficient at solving my problems

Salted Co. Fancy Cocktail Nuts
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 10 gennaio 2024

Hey, Salted Co. Fancy Cocktail Nuts and Team!

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it a lot! I'm glad that our support team was able to help you out with the issues you encountered.

If ever you stumble upon any other problems, or if you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

8 novembre 2023

Great, fast customer support

Rugged Valley NZ
Nuova Zelanda
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 gennaio 2024

Works great. I love that it integrates buttons on the home page and collection pages to show that the item is on preorder. Highly recommend.

GoodEggStuff
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 12 gennaio 2024

Hi GoodEggStuff!

Perfect! Your feedback is music to our ears. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a helpful review! We appreciate it.

Feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else!

5 dicembre 2023

very helpful staff responds in minutes!!

Rocker Racing
Emirati Arabi Uniti
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 7 dicembre 2023

Hi Rocker Racing and team!

Thank you for your amazing review of our team! We work hard to ensure that we provide an accurate and timely solution to our merchants, and we're glad to help you out!

Please let us know if there is anything else you might need assistance with. Cheers!