Recensioni (1.377)

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
14 maggio 2024

Great and fast customer support service.

ANDREEVA
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 16 maggio 2024

Hi there ANDREEVA team!

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our support team! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, this helps us a lot.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

2 febbraio 2024

Been using this for app for a few years. Had an issue with it recently and Alina from customer service was able to resolve it for me right away. 10/10 app! 10/10 support!

Lil' Libros
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 6 febbraio 2024

Hey, Lil' Libros and Team!

Thank you for your continuous support of our app. It's our honor to help you out and we'll make sure to continue to provide you with the assistance you need!

Please reach out if you need help with anything else!

8 maggio 2024

I've just installed this app 2 days ago, support was fantastic and turnaround was quick. A fairly easy setup, I was in for a surprise - within 48hours my sales increased with so many preorders! This app rock!

Team GFG

Great Functional Goods
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 10 maggio 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review GFG Team!

Your feedback made our day! Your words are very heartwarming and we are glad that you appreciate our efforts. We promise you, we will continue working hard to exceed your expectations!

If you need any help, you know where to reach us!

9 aprile 2024

Alina was the perfect customer support! she answered all my questions. I am looking forward to implementing the app!

BrunetteSkin
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 11 aprile 2024

Hi there BrunetteSkin and team!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that Alina was able to provide perfect customer support. I'll ensure that your feedback reaches her and that she is recognized for a job well done.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!

17 maggio 2024

Great App and great service too.

Freudentier
Germania
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 20 maggio 2024

Hey there Freudentier and team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad that you liked our app and the service provided by our team. Your support is highly appreciated.

If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us!

22 gennaio 2024

App works great - use it regularly to pre-sell our products. Awesome support - had an issue so I contacted the help day and Zach got me all sorted out the same day. Would recommend.

InHouse Publishing Bookstore
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 23 gennaio 2024

Hi InHouse Publishing Bookstore!

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We appreciate your feedback for Zach as well. We'll make sure that your feedback reaches him. Thanks for making our day!

Please let us know if you need further assistance!

12 febbraio 2024

Sunny was super helpful and very polite in solving our issue, thanks!

Maiami
Germania
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 13 febbraio 2024

Hi Maiami team!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! Sunny will love it when he sees this!

If you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

13 marzo 2024

Excellent customer service! Thank you!

Nolita
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 18 marzo 2024

Hey there Nolita and team!

Thank you for your amazing feedback on our support team! We work hard to ensure that we provide the best customer experience possible, and I'm glad we were able to help you out.

If you have any questions or need help, you know where to reach us!

9 aprile 2024

works as promised

FRAGFRE®
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 11 aprile 2024

Hi FRAGFRE® team!

I'm glad that everything worked as promised. We appreciate your review and hope that you continue to support our app.

If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

28 marzo 2024

Easy to use, effective, and they provide excellent customer service and tech support!

Britches Great Outdoors | Warthog
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 1 aprile 2024

Hi Britches Great Outdoors | Warthog!

Thank you so much for the kind feedback for our support team! This will surely make their day!

If you need anything else, you know where to reach us! Thanks for choosing Pre-Order Now!