Pre‑Order Now WOD , 1.286 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 gennaio 2024

i havent used it yet, but i had some issues setting it up and the customer service was very quick and efficient at solving my problems

Salted Co. Fancy Cocktail Nuts
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 10 gennaio 2024

Hey, Salted Co. Fancy Cocktail Nuts and Team!

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it a lot! I'm glad that our support team was able to help you out with the issues you encountered.

If ever you stumble upon any other problems, or if you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

27 dicembre 2023

Seems easy to use, looking forward to the 14 day trial run.

Thanks,
-Ollie

Ollie Innovations LLC
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 3 gennaio 2024

Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now Ollie Innovations LLC!

We're glad to hear that you're having an easy time using our app! We hope that you continue to use our app for your store's pre-order needs.

If you need help with anything, please let us know! Our team will get back to you as quickly as we can.

14 gennaio 2024

very happy so far, and great support from Roel :)

Uncharted Luxury
Regno Unito
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 15 gennaio 2024

Hey Uncharted Luxury and Team!

Knowing that you're happy makes us happy as well! I'm glad Roel was able to help you out! I'll make sure your feedback reaches him. :)

Let us know if you need any help!

4 gennaio 2024

Great support from Alina, was quick, supportive and answered all my questions with ease. Highly recommend.

Bubblgum
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 8 gennaio 2024

Hi Bubblgum and Team!

Alina is a gem, isn't she? I'll make sure that she gets the recognition she deserves. Your feedback will surely make her day!

Thank you for choosing Pre Order now for your store's needs. Please reach out if you need help with anything else!

31 ottobre 2023

Has everything we were looking for in features and ease of use, we're very satisfied with this app. As far as support goes, they have been outstanding with quick replies and fast fixes.

Factory Authorized Outlet
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 5 gennaio 2024

Thanks for this review. We pride ourselves on our features and great service!

Data modifica: 3 dicembre 2023

After an initial negative experience, i am amending this review as they have gone above and beyond with their customer service. The app is good, i m testing now to see if sales uplift.

The Bee Store
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 24 novembre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this experience. I'm so sorry about this. I'll be reaching out to you personally to see how we can make amends. I've also made sure that the technical issue which resulted in this poor experience has been fixed.

Hannes Bez | Director of Customer Experience

24 gennaio 2024

Alina was really helpful when I had some difficulties. The response time was super quick and so far I am loving the app.

Just Blue or Pink
Regno Unito
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are honored to have you as a customer!

18 gennaio 2024

Really good customer service. They are very helpful. I barely sent a request for help, and they fixed it right away. I highly recommend this app.

Blomster & Smil
Danimarca
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 22 gennaio 2024

Hi Blomster & Smil team!

We appreciate your kind feedback, this helps us a lot! Our team is dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer experience, and I'm glad to hear they were able to help you out.

Please let us know if there is anything you need help with!

23 gennaio 2024

I literally installed and configured the first product in 10 minutes. Within half an hour I already had the first pre-order and it started to rain from there. Excellent! There are some types in the dummie texts, check everything before launching. I can't configure the checkout tag either but everything else is okay.

TEAKHAUS
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Hi TEAKHAUS team!

Thank you for your detailed feedback on our app, we appreciate it. We reached out to you through email to offer assistance with the checkout tag configuration.

We hope to hear from you soon!

11 novembre 2023

The app is simple to use and provides value to our guests. The support team is responsive, prompt, and professional.

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app