Avaliações (1 378)

Avaliação geral
4,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 82% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
15 de fevereiro de 2024

I highly reccomend this app! It is really easy to use and to setup. I would like to especially point out that the tech support team was extremely helpful when my store faced an issue with the app. They diligently solved my issue asap.

Zynnia
12 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Website on Demand Studio, LLC 19 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi there Zynnia team!

Thank you for recommending our app! We're thrilled to hear that you found it easy to use and set up. The team had an amazing time helping you out, and we're delighted to have resolved your store's issue promptly.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

9 de janeiro de 2024

This is an app that you can't do without. It saves so much trouble by telling your customers what they can expect on shipping for out-of-stock items or items that will be shipping soon. Alina helped me out big time. I had an issue with the app and she fixed it in the coding for us at 8 pm!!
Unbelievable support I would recommend this to anyone for preorders.
She saved the day and I couldn't be more thankful.

AllProGenerators
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Website on Demand Studio, LLC 12 de janeiro de 2024

Hey AllProGenerators and Team!

This is one of the best reviews I've ever seen! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. This will make Alina's day for sure!

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with, you know where to reach us!

9 de fevereiro de 2024

Alina is so incredibly helpful. After a different CSR did not adequately respond to my ticket, Alina corrected the issue in under an hour.

Foraged and Sown
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Website on Demand Studio, LLC 12 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi there Foraged and Sown team!

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with Alina! Providing an excellent customer experience is our priority, and we're glad she was able to promptly resolve your issue.

If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out!

5 de março de 2024

Excellent customer service at 7:00pm PST.

Cincha Travel
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Website on Demand Studio, LLC 7 de março de 2024

Hi Cincha Travel team!

We do our best to make our support team available 24/7. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, this helps us a lot.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us! Thank you for choosing Pre-Order Now!

25 de janeiro de 2024

Pre order Now is a great app and their chat support team is amazing as well. They quick, professional and willing to assist with anything you may need I will highly recommend!!!! Alina was a great help and had great customer service skills

VitalElite
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Website on Demand Studio, LLC 29 de janeiro de 2024

Hi VitalElite team!

It was a pleasure helping you out! Thank you so much for your helpful and detailed feedback, we appreciate it. I'll also make sure that Alina gets recognized for the excellent customer service she provides.

Please let us know if there's anything else you need help with.

19 de fevereiro de 2024

Amazing app for pre-orders!

Customer service was super friendly and helpful as well

True American
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Website on Demand Studio, LLC 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi there True American team!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app amazing for pre-orders. Providing excellent customer service is always our top priority, so we're delighted to hear that our team was able to assist you effectively.

If you ever need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out!

5 de março de 2024

Installed several different pre-order apps to test, and this was the winner. More functionality and options to control how you want your pre-ordering to run than the rest. Super-fast personalized help through chat, quickly sorted through all issues and very nice, was not expecting that kind of CS without having to cross a paywall, it's a great app!

Bíghter Lures
About 2 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Website on Demand Studio, LLC 7 de março de 2024

Hey there Bíghter Lures and team!

I'm glad that you found our app! Thank you so much for your kind feedback and detailed review. We are grateful as well for your appreciation of our support team, we'll make sure that they are recognized.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else, our team would be glad to help!

23 de abril de 2024

The customer support assistance I received from Alina was very helpful!

Tortoise+Hare Comics
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Website on Demand Studio, LLC 25 de abril de 2024

Hi Tortoise+Hare Comics!

Thank you so much for your kind review. Your feedback for the support experience you had with Alina is highly appreciated. We'll make sure to recognize her efforts accordingly.

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We are always happy to help!

20 de maio de 2024

I haven't used it much but so far so good. Just testing it out.

Baysick Essentials
About 12 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Website on Demand Studio, LLC 22 de maio de 2024

Hey there Baysick Essentials and team!

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your partnership and support.

If ever you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Cheers!

10 de janeiro de 2024

Your star agent, Alina, helped me a lot with updating the WOD extension on my website. She has been a big help in understanding more about WOD. She is accommodating and patient with my needs. She made my business easier when she took the initiative to modify my account. Thank you so much, Alina! Hope that WOOD will have more like you <3

iApothecary at TheGutInstitute.com
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Website on Demand Studio, LLC 12 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for an amazing review! We're proud to have Alina as part of our team, she plays a vital role in our support team. I'll make sure that your feedback reaches her. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'll make sure to help you out!