NA Bulk Price Editor

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年6月3日

This is a great app that works exactly as advertised. It is extreamly helpful for setting up sale price changes. the interface for selecting products is user friendly. The one thing that I do wish that it had is the ability to set the timezone for the price change. I have staff in a different timezone so when they set up a sale we would need them to calculate what time it would be in their timezone.

OutdoorKitchenPro
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2024年6月7日

Works great, super easy to use and plenty of options. It's really convenient to be able to schedule a lot of products prices to change all at once and have it revert after a sale automatically.

Chuds BBQ
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年6月10日

We highly recommend this NA Bulk Price Editor app, because we do not have time to waste dealing with spreadsheets (going back & forth, etc.) for a specific issue as in grouping products by price range in order to add percentages (bulk). Without the app, there is a process of 6 lengthy steps. Uh uh!? Nope!? The NA Bulk Price Editor cut the lengthy steps completely out & put us right where we wanted to be - We asked Chris a few questions via email & he gave us the most simple instructions along with a visual image to better comprehend. As suggested by him, we completed the task in less than 30 minutes. This app was faster than spreadsheets & even better, we saved so much time. There is a very cool feature, the one click. *Mind Blown* Expect the best customer service. Seriously, he responded in lightening speed. He had the time & patience and that meant a lot!? Thank you sososo much, Chris!? So, what are you waiting for?! Install the NA Bulk Price Editor app & watch the magic happen!?

Pawsitively Pets
アプリの使用期間:14日
2024年5月23日

Chris was absolutely amazing and so very helpful! He also kept in touch and replied super fast! such amazing service I am very thankful!

Eighteen Plus Clothing
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年7月5日

This is thee best bulk price editor around! It got the job done & all 6500 variants in my store adjusted without the hassle! Awesome app!

Side Hustlin 906 LLC
アプリの使用期間:14日
2024年5月15日

Really great simple app that solves an important need at a fair price without bulking up the app with bells and whistles. I needed something that would let me run sales easier. I have no idea why Shopify doesn’t do this kind of thing but I so appreciate this simple app with the free functionality that lets me do this simple task of changing the price and compare-at price for multiple products at once without getting into spreadsheet uploading. The scheduling it incorporates makes it perfect for this need too. This app solves - what I would consider - a bug in Shopify and adds a simple scheduling feature to make it the perfect solution. Thanks for making this app :)

The Victoria Sampler
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:1日
2024年2月23日

Amazing app when you need to change the price of many products at one moment. Works fine, has all the settings you need, you can make several changes at once. Discounts load fast to the frontend.

KLIMCHI
チェコ
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2024年4月22日

Chris from Northern Apps answered my pre-sale questions clearly and in a friendly manner. He even took the time to answer my questions on a Sunday!

ROCKET 77
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年3月23日

Amazing support and the app works better than any other pricing app we've tried.

JOHN JULIA
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年2月13日

Highly recommend this app! Works great every time and is an easy and efficient way to bulk edit several products.

Ash & Clay Prints