Kokonaisarvio

Very helpful support.

Peak Envelopes
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
1. helmikuu 2024

Amai has such excellent customer service; they went above and beyond to fix a problem that I caused with their app - I was shocked at how fast their response time was, and how extensive their reply and solutions were. The app itself is worth getting if you want to add quantity breaks to Shopify, but the customer service you get with the app is without a doubt so much added value.

Paul Tripp Ministries, Inc.
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. joulukuu 2023

Great app and great costumer service!

WholeDent.com
Israel
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. joulukuu 2023

Great function and customer care

pharmadrops
Tanska
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. marraskuu 2023

Rockstar Customer Service! They were very helpful setting up and when I no longer needed it they were there for me every step of the way to get it cleared out of the back end!

Imprints: Make your mark.
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
28. syyskuu 2017

The App has worked great for us. And the customer support has been 5-star!

Backlightcompany
Noin 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 19. maaliskuu 2020

Decent, but buggy. Support is usually good, but every once in a while you get someone that can't solve, what should be a simple, issue.

Testcountrystore
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 4. maaliskuu 2020

Great app that gets the job done! We have been using this app for quite awhile now and haven't had any issues. Easy to use too.

Shopsockprints
Noin 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 17. lokakuu 2019

Have had several problems caused by another app and their tech support took care of everything and very fast.

FreeShippingAllOrders.com
Amai vastasi 18. lokakuu 2019

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate that.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Muokattu 9. marraskuu 2022

I've found the guys at SpurIT to be faultless in their customer service. I had an issue. Their response was immediate. The problem was resolved in a couple of days. Special thanks to Alex who went through the problem with me very carefully and patiently. Definitely five stars! ***UPDATE April 2021*** Again, they got back to me immediately and solved the issue I had immediately. Thanks Jasper!
****UPDATE November 2022 Jasper again quickly solved an issue. Their service is still second to none. 10/10.

ITM Components
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Amai vastasi 19. helmikuu 2020

You are welcome! Our Support Team is always ready to assist and we are happy to be useful :)