Prime Bundles , 23件のレビュー

• 評価の4%は3つ星です
  • 評価の9%は2つ星です
  • 評価の22%は1つ星です
2024年3月17日

Wow, what an incredible find! This app offers an abundance of customization options, seamlessly integrating into my store. Installation and usage were a breeze, and any queries I had were promptly addressed by their stellar support team—truly exceptional service!

Since implementing it, my average order value has skyrocketed - it's definitely worth every penny.

Thoura
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年3月17日

andrews the goat. don't listen to all these bad reviews. The app is solid and they work with me continually to tweak it for my theme!

JDU Athletics
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年4月24日

I have my store in 2 languages, what now? I can nowhere find a solution to have two bundles in two different languages

EEZYY
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:2日
Prime Labsが返信しました 2024年4月26日

Hello, at the moment, Prime Bundles support only a single language, but the currency will adjust based on your customer's location. We will reach out to you once we add support for multiple languages. Thank you for trying Prime Bundles, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

2024年1月21日

Highly Recommend!! They have a wonderful support team, quick to respond and really helpful, going the extra mile. They helped me get the look and functionality I wanted and even added a new feature for me!

Rice King
アプリの使用期間:23日
2024年5月14日

Free money lol

Opulice
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月12日

This is an amazing app with lots of customization. It is very easy to use and set up and also looks great with whichever theme I use!

CRDRIVE
アプリの使用期間:19日
2024年1月5日

Prime Bundles is very intuitive and easy to set up. It also looks amazing and fits very well with my theme. I am glad to have found this!

The Pound Borks
アプリの使用期間:19日
2024年3月9日

cant change the currency

TheSwiftLint
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:16分
Prime Labsが返信しました 2024年3月10日

Hi, we've sent you an email to clarify the specific functionality you're seeking.

2024年1月6日

clean layout for bundles that i need for my store. i like that it's responsive on desktop & mobile. support is great as well

Fansiza
アプリの使用期間:7日
2023年12月27日

Installed app and it was very user friendly and support is helpful. Thanks.

Wanderer