レビュー (58)

• 評価の5%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の41%は1つ星です
2017年8月14日

Their service is on point.
Fast shipping (very) and they offer an optional additional $1 rush shipping.
You can really get customized with your brand through them, they offer options to take your business cards you send them and slip in the package.
Customer service is always in touch with you if there is any issues.
Friendly staff and quick service.

Tshirtsnow
2016年4月9日

(ABSOLUSTELY NOT!) .. DEAR PRINT AURA, by not fulfilling your responsibilities to your clients, you are thereore wasting THEIR time and compromising the trust of THEIR clients. DOes that at all bother you? i feel like others should be warned of your poor service. 2 out of 4 orders placed with you were never delivered to the delivery address because both were mislabeled by YOU... and to not take any responsibility for that is seriously unprofessional of you. . bigger problems i have, but i get pissed (nay-resentful) when others ultimately waste my time (and money) with absolutely no remorse. a far cry from the excellence of the customer service your website boasts about, i cannot take any more chances with your company. I am lucky that the customers i have are regulars and understanding for the 20 day delay. . just.. terrible.. and I DID try contacting you- with no response regarding the last order that was sent out into orbit... which i finally tracked down (it was delivered to MY post office.. the RETURN address) which i must go pick up today and RE-SHIP to my client on my dime...again. unbelievable. i rarely regret anything, but what a time-waste and disappointment.. really believed your own praises regarding your commitment towards customer satisfaction. i suppose that only counts when AND IF merchandise is actually received.

Laura Flook
編集日:2021年9月23日

OUTSTANDING IN EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS: I have been a graphic designer for almost 22 years and am very picky about printers. I just made the switch to Garment Design on Etsy in 2020 and it took me about a year to find a printer that I could call “home”. I am overjoyed to have found my home with Print Aura for several reasons: 1) PRINT QUALITY: Print Aura puts print quality FIRST. My customers are RAVING about the quality of their Sweatshirts. And this is no small task because the Sweatshirts I use are 50 poly / 50 cotton, which are harder to print on. 2) CUSTOMER SERVICE: Working with Print Aura is like working with a small print shop with personalized customer service. Working with Cheryl, I feel like my orders are 100% cared about. I NEVER have to worry about the typical customer service problems that arise from working with one of the more “corporate” POD companies. Cheryl goes ABOVE and BEYOND in every situation. 3) SPEED: Print Aura consistently ships my orders faster than I expect. My customers love it!!! 4) SELECTION: Print Aura has access to one of the largest selections of garments I have seen, with multiple replacement options to deal with the worldwide stock issues we have been facing since COVID. I have peace of mind going into Q4 that I will have less stock issues than my colleagues that are using other POD companies. Thank you Print Aura and Cheryl for all you do!!!

Meaningful Tees Shop
編集日:2015年8月6日

Update** Print Aura fully refunded both orders and put money in my account with them should I decide to give them a second chance. Their support staff worked well with me to refund my order and assured me that what had happened was rare.

My experience with print aura is extremely unsatisfactory! I have made two orders from them. The first I paid extra to rush through the printing process and paid extra for the quickest delivery. That was 2 weeks ago and I still do not have that order. I made a dumb decision and decided to make a second order, because I needed shirts fast and just thought the first order would be a day or two late. So I ordered a second time, this time I actually received shirts. However multiple shirts had stains on them. One has a black goo on it that will not come off. If I could upload pictures I would. DO NOT USE THIS PRINT/SHIPPER!!!!!!

Live Tyler
アプリの使用期間:12日
2017年3月24日

I spent several months comparing t-shirt fulfillment companies and choose Print Aura based on the research. I am probably the biggest critic you want to ever run into, so I write this review with the strongest convictions. I realized within one week that I made the very best decision for my t-shirt company. The company's staff have been responsive to my phone calls and emails. One email was just seeking comfort that I had done my mockups correctly. Yet, they responded and gave me the reassurance that I needed as a newbie. The most impressive thing was I launched my website on Monday and by Friday, Monday's customers already had their t-shirts in hand. We went with the Next Level premium tees for our men and Bella Canva for women. We are blown away by the quality of the tees and the print on them. Our packages arrive with our brand clearly indicated.
I wish I could post pictures of how awesomely packaged my products arrived. I almost shed a tear, that's just how happy I was that I chose the right business partner in Print Aura. My product is in the best hands. It takes a lot to impress me and I'm rarely blown away, but I've been both this week. I'm happy!

Tangerine Tees Things
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
編集日:2018年8月24日

I ordered two t-shirts as a test.. one organic bamboo fabric and one organic hemp fabric (both with organic cotton blends). One t-shirt used a white undercoating on the design as they recommend and the other did not. One advantage they have over other companies is that they do have a few organic products, and that is why I took the risk after reading the reviews. The quality of the organic t's are not bad, but there are many problems with the website and product building process. The technology is really dated so the process becomes slow, confusing and prone to mistakes. They don't do any quality control on their end so you won't find out if there is a problem until you or the customer received the product. They really push you to use a white undercoat on your designs but the printing quality with that process is bad. It ends up gummy and sticky and in my case the white undercoating showed through the graphic in spots. The other t-shirt I got had no white undercoating so the quality was much better... if I order from them I would only use designs that don't need a white undercoating. Also on the negative, the t-shirts arrived stuffed into a small pack with no thought to presentation... your customers will receive a wrinkled smelly mess. The wrinkles and smell was quite bad so I immediately washed the shirts... the bamboo shirt shrank a good size and a half... from an XL to probably a medium or a small fitting L. The hemp shirt shrank a normal amount so it was fine. The fabrics do feel nice but do not seem terribly durable. Also the tags were a bit discolored like the shirts have been sitting in a warehouse for a long time. All in all I wouldn't use print aura for standard products as there are way easier options... really they need to improve their technology to be competitive. And I would not use their Bamboo shirts because of how much they shrink. I would probably order their hemp shirts with no undercoating since that seemed like a good combination.

Shop Nixxle
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2018年4月13日

I like that they carry organic and hemp shirts. But it's anything but easy. I feel like I need the Rosetta stone to figure out how to mock up and order the products.

Earth Nourish
2018年12月20日

Do NOT use this printer! If I could rate them a '0' I would. The customer service is horrible and the turnaround time is slow. The website is clunky and you have to submit manual orders, which is time consuming.

And if a certain item is out of stock you won't be notified immediately. I submitted orders but I wasn't notified until more than a day and a half after I submitted my order. I then submitted a replacement order and that sweatshirt was out of stock. In my business, customers aren't able to order products that are out of stock or they are notified immediately. That type of unprofessional behavior creates a bad experience for my customers and for me.

There are better print on demand companies that offer a better experience from designing, to ordering, to customer service. Save yourself a lot of headache and stay away from Print Aura.

Furious Flower Designs
2018年9月17日

In the beginning I selected Print Aura because of the variety of options of the apparel they had. With Original Hippie it's just as important how the clothing feel on as it does the design. Print Aura's app works well and they go above and beyond to give me the service that they believe their customers deserve daily. Their printing and in house abilities are exactly what I was wanting in a Print On Demand fulfillment company. I have complete peace of mind with that side of my business and never give it a second thought knowing they have me covered. I highly recommend them!
Dean Stockton – Original Hippie®

Original Hippie®
編集日:2020年2月24日

After almost 2 months of trial and error and working with the people at Shopify and Print Aura, I have discovered Print Aura is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UNDERGROUND THEME ICON.

When Print Aura asked me to try a different theme, it works perfectly.
If I want to use this program, I have to abandon my $180 theme