Printaura , 58件のレビュー

• 評価の5%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の41%は1つ星です
2021年12月21日

Any issues I've had they had promptly addressed and taken care of. I've never had any issues with anything ordered from them. The shirts and printing are quality and arrive to our customers quick and easy. Their app make it easy to add shirts and get everything setup.

Castaway Surf
アプリの利用期間:7ヶ月
編集日:2021年9月23日

OUTSTANDING IN EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS: I have been a graphic designer for almost 22 years and am very picky about printers. I just made the switch to Garment Design on Etsy in 2020 and it took me about a year to find a printer that I could call “home”. I am overjoyed to have found my home with Print Aura for several reasons: 1) PRINT QUALITY: Print Aura puts print quality FIRST. My customers are RAVING about the quality of their Sweatshirts. And this is no small task because the Sweatshirts I use are 50 poly / 50 cotton, which are harder to print on. 2) CUSTOMER SERVICE: Working with Print Aura is like working with a small print shop with personalized customer service. Working with Cheryl, I feel like my orders are 100% cared about. I NEVER have to worry about the typical customer service problems that arise from working with one of the more “corporate” POD companies. Cheryl goes ABOVE and BEYOND in every situation. 3) SPEED: Print Aura consistently ships my orders faster than I expect. My customers love it!!! 4) SELECTION: Print Aura has access to one of the largest selections of garments I have seen, with multiple replacement options to deal with the worldwide stock issues we have been facing since COVID. I have peace of mind going into Q4 that I will have less stock issues than my colleagues that are using other POD companies. Thank you Print Aura and Cheryl for all you do!!!

Meaningful Tees Shop
アプリの利用期間:10ヶ月
2020年7月31日

We've had a great experience so far with Print Aura. Their app needs some work but in the end, what counts is the end product that is delivered to the customer. We've already found customer comments about the improved quality with apparel we've have printed through Print Aura. Our market also prefers American Made. Print Aura is one of the only POD providers that has a wide selection of American Made. Keep up the good work.

ReconJacks Apparel
アプリの利用期間:1年以上
編集日:2020年2月24日

After almost 2 months of trial and error and working with the people at Shopify and Print Aura, I have discovered Print Aura is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UNDERGROUND THEME ICON.

When Print Aura asked me to try a different theme, it works perfectly.
If I want to use this program, I have to abandon my $180 theme

I changed to 2 simple themes and both work great

JCBling
アプリの利用期間:7ヶ月
2019年1月30日

I really like their printing service, products and colors. I have dont great business with them with no issues.

GirlsRep
アプリの利用期間:約3年
2018年9月21日

Connie Scalise was awesome!!

Responded immediately with no delay in service.

Solved my problem immediately.

Grant Cardone Training Technologies
アプリの利用期間:3年以上
2018年9月17日

In the beginning I selected Print Aura because of the variety of options of the apparel they had. With Original Hippie it's just as important how the clothing feel on as it does the design. Print Aura's app works well and they go above and beyond to give me the service that they believe their customers deserve daily. Their printing and in house abilities are exactly what I was wanting in a Print On Demand fulfillment company. I have complete peace of mind with that side of my business and never give it a second thought knowing they have me covered. I highly recommend them!
Dean Stockton – Original Hippie®

Original Hippie®
アプリの利用期間:8ヶ月
編集日:2019年7月10日

App is great with quality merchandise and orders are always fulfilled on time. In the few cases where there was an error it was quickly corrected at no cost to me.

503 Sports
アプリの利用期間:2年弱
2018年9月13日

I cannot say enough good things about this app! Takes all the time/stress out of the fulfillment process. They offer a large collection of products, shipping is fast and they are amazing to work with. Very quick when it comes to resolving issues and saves me so much time! They print, package and ship all of my orders for me so that I can spend my time focusing on other aspects of my business. Thanks Print Aura!

Alley & Rae Apparel
アプリの利用期間:2年以上
2018年9月13日

I was in a bind to try and get a manual order processed and shipped within a very small window. They got the order printed and ensured that the order went out in time without a hitch. I appreciate that kind of customer service a ton!

Selcouth Collective