Reseñas (6.645)

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 82% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de junio de 2024

I love it!!! but I really don't like making designs on it. I can never tell the exact placement for my designs especially for leggings, and prints down the side of the leg, a very common design theme for our store. I really wish the design editor was more clear on where the placements go. Its always a surprise and I am forced to continually order test prints every single design which is costly and time consuming, I don't get my designs out timely and with seasonal changes and that impacts my business (so when that happens- I print in-house designs using other techniques besides OD). Printful should really be helping the designers out with placements and ensuring that we know if we place something, it will print. yes, I know varying sizes etc, but the PF designer should clearly show the varying sizes and the mockups should be clearer and larger. I have to lean into the screen and think to myself, hmmmmm, is that design placement correct?

i cant tell because i can't even see the left side or right side clearly. I should be able to expand all mockups with ease and see every side of the product. 3D mockups are great, but you don't use them for all products :( that would save me tons of time.

I haven't been logging in to create because it takes so long to get placements right due to these limitations. But my students are begging me to make more, so I am here today. but I realized why I haven't been on, its very time consuming to create and I already have my designs ready to go.

My other concern is if you are working with athletic companies why there aren't more options for ALL OVER PRINT tanks and towels? Microfiber hand towels are a go-to product for athletes and I see that the only towels are very strange sizes for fitness facilities. and the tank selection is so limited...more racer back styles and muscle styles (AOP) would be cool.... (in the cotton feel AOP, oooooh people would love that loungy vibe)

OH and YAY! Thanks for adding the flare plants, sooooo many people have been asking for them, so I am stoked to begin adding them. Wish we had a long sleeve that flared too to match.... LOL Thanks for reading! I really love PF. thanks!!

Liquid Fire Yoga & Apparel
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
Printful respondió 18 de junio de 2024

Thank you for your detailed review, we certainly appreciate the feedback you shared on creating designs! We are always looking for ways to improve and your opinion is truly valuable. In case you might have any questions on creating designs or have additional feedback, you can always feel free to reach out to us via e-mail directly at feedback@printful.com. We'll be more than happy to look into it! 😊

3 de mayo de 2024

This app appears to be very website friendly. It is easy to navigate through the sections and I do understand. The only way I am going to get more familiar with the app is to keep working in it and Printful makes it that way.

SKIN FIT CLOTHING AND NECESSITIES
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Printful respondió 5 de mayo de 2024

We’re glad to hear that the process has been easy! Thank you for your review! 😊

17 de junio de 2024

Easy to use and create product designs, basic features are good enough for me however I am sure that the premium features would give an extra boost but cannot justify paying more for already high product costs.

If you provided the "premium" features for free that would naturally translate to more merchant sales and more profit for you anyway. Seems greedy to me to then ask for a subscription when you already make money from the product - just a thought

Pop Wears
Reino Unido
29 días usando la aplicación
Printful respondió 18 de junio de 2024

Thank you for the feedback you shared, we truly appreciate it! ⭐

9 de mayo de 2024

could be a little more user friendly for older people that don't know spit, including barely being able to type but want to start a website for canva then to printful then to you. It's a lot when you know what you want tot do but just don't know how or where to look to find it.

OurCreations6 NBS Sales LLC
6 meses usando la aplicación
Printful respondió 11 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for your review! In case you ever experience any issues with our website or feel lost, let us know right away by reaching out to support@printful.com - we will be happy to assist! 🧡

10 de mayo de 2024

Overall, really good. I do hate the app, though, and prefer the website. The app doesn't show all of the products they offer, and it's not easy to use at all. On top of that, it's hard to get to the website from the app, which is just weird. So, bookmark your dashboard on their website!

EarthRoast Coffee
12 meses usando la aplicación
Printful respondió 14 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for the feedback! If there’s anything you think we could improve, or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com. Your input is valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services.

3 de abril de 2024

I do recommend the app to others, how ever was a little confused when you couldn't do this product
JDM Bill Cap
Another thing you change things to often, I come on like today and do this servery and try to make a product and order it. For some reason I cannot find a way to my templates?

highway555.store
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Printful respondió 4 de abril de 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned situation. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to look into it.

23 de junio de 2024

It's good. It's fairly easy to use and has good integration with Shopify, but doesn't have enough clothing choices for women, especially women's' hats and caps.

Also, the leggings and sports bras should have the option to be designed and sold as a set, since many people like to buy them that way. This also is an issue with product layout options on Shopify.

Additionally, your mockups are very limited. I have a PlaceIt subscription. The problem is their mockups don't always align with your products. For example, your skater skirt has a waist band; but, none of their mockups for the skater skirt have a waist band on the skirt. It should be better coordinated.

My Store
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Printful respondió 26 de junio de 2024

We appreciate the feedback! We’d be happy to hear your feedback and suggestions further, could you please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com?

28 de abril de 2024

Overall very good for my needs.

The just launched embedded printful app in shopify doesnt enable me to work any faster. I cant tell which actions should be taken there that would be time saving. Training material or live walkthrough would have been nice to learn about what functions are available there.

Lost Tag
6 meses usando la aplicación
Printful respondió 1 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to hear that our platform meets your needs. We also appreciate your suggestion regarding training materials. We'll certainly consider this for future improvements!
If you have any specific questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to us directly via email feedback@printful.com. Our team is here to help and provide support whenever you need it!

6 de junio de 2024

Good partner app with lots of products although some to not have as much customization as you might like. Customer support is helpful and quality is very good.

Sasquatch Coffee Co LLC
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Printful respondió 9 de junio de 2024

We appreciate the positive review! 😊

Fecha de modificación: 23 de mayo de 2024

Dear Printful Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to provide feedback on an issue I encountered while using the product template editor on your platform.

I use a 14" laptop, and I've noticed that when editing product templates, the window that contains the image upload section is too large for my screen. This makes it difficult for me to scroll down to see the applied image and adjust it accordingly. The inability to scroll within this section significantly hampers my ability to properly position and size the images for my products.

Here are the specific challenges I'm facing:

The image upload section is too large to fit within the visible area of the editor window.
There is no option to scroll down within this section to view and adjust the entire image.
This issue is particularly problematic on smaller screens, such as my 14" laptop.
To improve the user experience, I would suggest the following enhancements:

Implement a scrolling feature within the image upload section to allow users to navigate and adjust images more easily.
Ensure the editor interface is responsive and adjusts appropriately to different screen sizes, including smaller laptops.
I believe these improvements would greatly enhance the usability of the product template editor and make the design process more efficient for users with various screen sizes.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your efforts in continually improving the platform and look forward to seeing these enhancements in future updates.

Tameless Hub.
Israel
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Printful respondió 25 de abril de 2024

We’re happy to know that you’re liking the app! 😊