Printful: Print on Demand , 6.100 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 aprile 2024

I love it overall, but not sure what happened to the platform and Shopify. I am struggling to figure out how to get from Shopify to Printful, so I can make an order. What changed?

Ryan Cronin
Quasi 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 1 maggio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love our platform overall. Could you please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com and share more details about the issue? Our team will be more than happy to assist you in resolving this!

7 maggio 2024

Love printful! Turns my ideas into reality~

itsovermatter
Printful ha risposto 9 maggio 2024

Thank you for leaving a review!🧡

6 maggio 2024

My store isn't ready or open yet. I have been working on it on and off for years. I find designing/creating on Printful really user friendly, I've tried others and have come back to Printful. When I've had a query, I emailed them and received a response promptly. I am due to order samples soon and will review again once I've received them. So far, yes, I would recommend Printful.

FishDigits
Printful ha risposto 8 maggio 2024

Thank you for your review! We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying working with us! 🧡

16 maggio 2024

It's very easy

Inside Out Collection
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
8 maggio 2024

I have used this app for years and have always had a good experience.

Anythingandeverything-online.myshopify.com
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 11 maggio 2024

We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying working with us! 💫

5 aprile 2024

All works well, just wish the margins were greater.

Lisa Brown's Treasure & Gifts
Circa 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 7 aprile 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it! 😊

10 aprile 2024

They have been great for years but just recently I was unable to log in to update a payment method. After weeks of back and forth with Printful Support, they could not fix the issue and I was losing money and orders. I realized that they were sending automated emails saying they are working on the issue with redundant links in the emails for a password reset which did not work properly. No humans were involved. They had no concerns, awareness or interest in solving this issue. I am in the process of transferring all of my procucts to another Print on Demand. This was shameful and costly.

COOOL CATS
Oltre 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 12 aprile 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We would certainly be happy to take a look into the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help you further.

12 maggio 2024

You guys are quick with your responses!

Clothing & Accessories
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 14 maggio 2024

We always want to ensure that you get the help you need as soon as possible! Thank you for sharing your experience! 😊

17 aprile 2024

Easy to use with the best printed designs. Prints look just like my actual designs! Keep up the great work.

Faith Products
Printful ha risposto 19 aprile 2024

We’re thrilled to hear it’s been a seamless experience for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback! 😊

12 aprile 2024

less than one star. Doesn't work properly with my shopify account. Can't un-import items.

Obvious Solutions
Printful ha risposto 14 aprile 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.