Recensioni (6.333)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 16 aprile 2024

pretty good. easy to use. fun to design. When I log in from my store, it doesn't fully open anymore. trying to figure out why. I hate that the full ap doesn’t open automatically. Why the change? 8 have to hunt around to for enerything now, when I used to click the ap open from my store and everything opened beautifully,

AOshop.online
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 5 aprile 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to look into the issue you're experiencing in more detail.

27 maggio 2024

It's so easy and super fast to sett up. Very easy to understand and follow instructions. The help that is needed is easy to find. The hole process is very comfortable for someone who is insecure with tech stuff.

Apparelhue
Svezia
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate it✨

1 giugno 2024

Printful is an outstanding Print-On-Demand (POD) company, offering an extensive range of high-quality products. Their catalog is vast, encompassing everything from apparel and accessories to home decor and stationery. The quality of their items is consistently top-notch, ensuring that customers receive products that are both durable and beautifully made.

One of the standout features of Printful is their commitment to excellence. The print quality is exceptional, with vibrant colors and precise details that truly bring designs to life. Additionally, their user-friendly interface makes it easy to create and customize products, whether you're a seasoned designer or just starting out.

The integration with various e-commerce platforms is seamless, making the process of selling products straightforward and efficient. Printful's fulfillment process is also impressive, with quick turnaround times and reliable shipping options, ensuring that customers receive their orders promptly.

Dareion
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 3 giugno 2024

We appreciate your wonderful review! 🧡 Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

17 aprile 2024

Easy to use with the best printed designs. Prints look just like my actual designs! Keep up the great work.

Faith Products
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 19 aprile 2024

We’re thrilled to hear it’s been a seamless experience for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback! 😊

9 giugno 2024

The printful app works brilliantly and offers almost every option you can think of. The only limitation I find, and this is specific to my situation, is the fact that for European destinations it can be expensive and take too long.

Bushicode
Portogallo
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 12 giugno 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙂

4 giugno 2024

The products are great but the integration is horrible. I have to upload a product multiple times before it'll say all sizes are in stock. For example, I'll upload a new t-shirt & it'll say all sizes are in stock besides Small. So I'll re-upload the product & it'll say all sizes are in stock besides Medium & 3XL. I have to do this over & over until it finally shows all sizes as "In stock". I've reached out to customer service & no one can find an answer or a resolution as to why this is happening.

The Art of Tyler Lamph
Circa 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 6 giugno 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the product stock issue you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

Data modifica: 30 maggio 2024

I'm just starting up, but Printful is really easy to use. There are so many options for products!

Texas Highway Merchant
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

We’re glad to hear that the process has been seamless! Thank you for your review! 😊

8 aprile 2024

Would like to have more Bella and Canvas Product, and also having more durable , High Quality product to choose from in all solid black, Printful is Awesome.

SpadeSpear
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 10 aprile 2024

Thank you for your review and recommendation! If you have any suggestions for new products you'd like to see from us, you can also submit a request on this page https://www.printful.com/feature-request This will help us to organize all new requests better and ensure that they're properly addressed!

1 aprile 2024

The app now actually makes it more difficult to access the Printful Dashboard. Where is the direct link button to go to the Printful web site? There is no access to ones templates as the app now opens at Shopify. It would be preferable to be able to go directly to one's templates rather than have to open a new product all the way through. Feel free to fix it rather than publish a one star review. (It is only one star because this does not need to be printed it just needs to be fixed and you all brought it here at the feedback offer) Printful is the best print on demand company on the planet as far as i am concerned and this fix would be nice.

River Jade Smithy
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 3 aprile 2024

Hi there, thank you for your valuable feedback! To address your concern, you can access your Printful dashboard directly by typing the URL into your browser https://www.printful.com/dashboard/default

Also, if you have any new feature recommendations or suggestions for Printful and Shopify integration, you can submit them through our feature request page https://www.printful.com/feature-request This will help us to better track and organize all new requests and ensure that they're properly addressed!

22 maggio 2024

Printful: Print on Demand, My Printful, has been a great experience and I'm sure that going forward, it will continue to amaze.

PencilBoxPrints
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 25 maggio 2024

Thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you!😊