Recensioni (6.333)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 maggio 2024

The compatibility of the Printful app with Shopify is seamless, making sales easy as a few clicks of a button. Editing is easy even after you've already published something. Works well on both a pc and on your cell phone. If you want to experience success with a professional POD company, look no further!

Shop703
Printful ha risposto 5 maggio 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you found the integration seamless! We truly appreciate the positive review! 😊

10 aprile 2024

They have been great for years but just recently I was unable to log in to update a payment method. After weeks of back and forth with Printful Support, they could not fix the issue and I was losing money and orders. I realized that they were sending automated emails saying they are working on the issue with redundant links in the emails for a password reset which did not work properly. No humans were involved. They had no concerns, awareness or interest in solving this issue. I am in the process of transferring all of my procucts to another Print on Demand. This was shameful and costly.

COOOL CATS
Oltre 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 12 aprile 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We would certainly be happy to take a look into the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help you further.

14 maggio 2024

I know now, it will be great for our business. Order process was smooth!

KAYLETZ
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 17 maggio 2024

We’re glad to hear that your experience with the app has been positive! 💫

30 maggio 2024

I would highly recommend Printful for your print on demand services. I have a Shopify store and use Printful for all of my printing services. I love my new online store, and the feedback that I'm getting from my customers is wonderful. The printing and quality of the products are very impressive to me and my customers. I'm also very pleased with the time it takes to make the products and ship them to my customers. I'm extremely happy with Printful, and I'm so glad that I chose them for my printing needs. https://VonnaArtDesignz.com

VonnaArt Designz
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 3 giugno 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience! We appreciate you choosing Printful! 🧡

27 aprile 2024

I love it overall, but not sure what happened to the platform and Shopify. I am struggling to figure out how to get from Shopify to Printful, so I can make an order. What changed?

Ryan Cronin
Quasi 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 1 maggio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love our platform overall. Could you please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com and share more details about the issue? Our team will be more than happy to assist you in resolving this!

7 aprile 2024

I absolutely love printful!! High quality items every time! Fast and great service as well!! My customers are always thrilled with their products! Thank you Printful!

Signs of Aries
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 9 aprile 2024

We're overjoyed to hear that you love using Printful! 🧡 Providing high-quality products and excellent service is what we aim for. Thanks a bunch for the positive feedback!

6 giugno 2024

Very happy with Printful! Love everything about this company. Quality and quick fulfillment!

4BS
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 9 giugno 2024

We're thrilled to hear that your experience has been great and we truly appreciate your feedback! 🧡

21 maggio 2024

I like working with Printful. I would recommend because they are some of the best professionals for creating your POD products. easy to work on the platform. if you have questions or any difficulty, the team is quick to answer and help. Thank you so much

EdelFaiZ
Regno Unito
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 23 maggio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it😊

18 aprile 2024

I have been using Printful for a while, and I have only had 1 incident where there was a print error. Customer service was fast and responsive and resolved the issue right away - top notch! The print quality on all the items is excellent, color is amazing, and overall good quality merchandise.

I do not sell t-shirts and clothing - I focus my products on tote bags, pillows, blankets, notebooks and stationary items that feature my art. So I don't have experience with their apparel, just the home goods and accessories.

I would like to see more model options with their mockups, but the ones they have are good for most of the products I use. My biggest complaint is lack of diversity of models - a large burly man modeling a dainty flowered blanket doesn't work! I would like to see both men and women and children model options (boys and girls) and variously colored people for each product, for example - not just one person that doesn't represent or reflect what I'm printing.

Overall, I am very happy with Printful. Great customer service, quality print, and quality products.

Kristin's Krafty Things
Printful ha risposto 25 aprile 2024

Thank you for your detailed and positive review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experiences with Printful. For any new feature, product, or other suggestions, you can submit a request on this page https://www.printful.com/feature-request This will help us to better track and organize all new requests and ensure that they're properly addressed!

31 marzo 2024

I have had a great experience with Printful. While when I began it was a learning curve, it wasn't a hard one.

When I had an issue with a selling platform, but didn't know where the error was coming from, Prinful's customer service went past just looking into 'their' side of things.

Aireal's Treasures
Printful ha risposto 4 aprile 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our support team! Our team is always here to help, whenever you have any questions. Thank you for the positive feedback! 😊