Recensioni (6.641)

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 giugno 2024

Printful has great quality and delivers on time! It's like having my very own print shop.

TheNewKanvas
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 18 giugno 2024

We appreciate the positive review! 😊

25 maggio 2024

You always have what I want.

stantonorchardsmerchandise
Printful ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with the features we offer! Thank you for sharing! 💫

3 giugno 2024

overall it's been fine, but I keep getting customers telling me they can't purchase because thier address isn't accepted. It appears to be a printful issue somewhere.

Skull and CrossGuns®
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 6 giugno 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned address issue. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

24 maggio 2024

this shit isnt fucking working

Easy Afterlife
Printful ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We'd certainly be happy to check further on the problem you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

27 aprile 2024

I love it overall, but not sure what happened to the platform and Shopify. I am struggling to figure out how to get from Shopify to Printful, so I can make an order. What changed?

Ryan Cronin
Quasi 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 1 maggio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love our platform overall. Could you please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com and share more details about the issue? Our team will be more than happy to assist you in resolving this!

4 giugno 2024

Seamless integration. They really could not make the process simplilar and my changes update instantly in Shopify

Blue Market Arts
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 6 giugno 2024

We're thrilled to hear that the process has been seamless! Thank you for your feedback! 💫

12 maggio 2024

i like it so far

MITCH'S FITGEAR
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 14 maggio 2024

Thanks for sharing! We're happy to hear that you're liking it! 💫

15 maggio 2024

Easy to use

Tea Body Inc
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 17 maggio 2024

We’re happy to know that you’re liking the app! 🧡

21 maggio 2024

Absolutely the most amazing experience of my young entrepreneur journey

Kmdt Artifacts
Printful ha risposto 23 maggio 2024

Thank you for your review! We're happy to be part of your journey😊

15 luglio 2024

Uau is ben perfect, because te integration with shopify is very helpful i still learning and surprising with this... and the support is amazing almost in the same time! ❤️

Berimba Brasil
Brasile
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Printful ha risposto 18 luglio 2024

Thank you for your feedback!🧡