Printful:オンデマンド印刷 , 5,790件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2024年3月29日

I don't see where I can get access to my different stores. I have a shopify and etsy shop and I don't see how to locate them to make changes. Unless it's not on the app. Otherwise it's good if it's just something quick that you need to check with your orders. Like it!

Shoe Bakery
アプリの使用期間:6年弱
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月4日

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned store access. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help!

2024年3月28日

After talking with support, it looks like Shopify has changed something, so all orders now have to be "manually request fulfillment." This is used to request fulfillment to the printful automatically.

I was told I could update my Shopify settings to " Enable Automatically fulfill the order," but this would also do the same to all incoming orders we need to manage ourselves.

Happy Endings
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約3年
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月4日

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned settings. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

2024年4月17日

I find the website's interface visually on-point and really user-friendly especially when I need to make additional revisions to any of my images before I port to my store. Beyond that, it's a cool process.

The only other thing I can think of is perhaps adding standard-sized writing paper or envelopes to your stationery collection.

Quantum Vintage
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月19日

Thank you for the positive feedback! ⭐ If there’s anything you think we could improve, or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com. Your input is valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services.

2024年4月16日

I have to say that this Printful is truly exceptional. The quality of their products is unparalleled, and it's evident that they put a lot of effort into ensuring that their customers receive only the best. What sets them apart, however, is their customer service. It's evident that they value their customers and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure that they are satisfied with their purchases. Whether you have questions about a product or need help with an order, their team is always there to help with a smile on their face. It's rare to find a company that truly cares about its customers, but this website is one of the few that does, and I couldn't be happier with my experience. and accommodating.

mysticalcherry
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月19日

Thank you for leaving a review!🧡 We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with our products and customer service!

編集日:2024年4月16日

pretty good. easy to use. fun to design. When I log in from my store, it doesn't fully open anymore. trying to figure out why. I hate that the full ap doesn’t open automatically. Why the change? 8 have to hunt around to for enerything now, when I used to click the ap open from my store and everything opened beautifully,

AOshop.online
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月5日

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to look into the issue you're experiencing in more detail.

2024年4月1日

The app now actually makes it more difficult to access the Printful Dashboard. Where is the direct link button to go to the Printful web site? There is no access to ones templates as the app now opens at Shopify. It would be preferable to be able to go directly to one's templates rather than have to open a new product all the way through. Feel free to fix it rather than publish a one star review. (It is only one star because this does not need to be printed it just needs to be fixed and you all brought it here at the feedback offer) Printful is the best print on demand company on the planet as far as i am concerned and this fix would be nice.

River Jade Smithy
アプリの使用期間:約4年
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月3日

Hi there, thank you for your valuable feedback! To address your concern, you can access your Printful dashboard directly by typing the URL into your browser https://www.printful.com/dashboard/default

Also, if you have any new feature recommendations or suggestions for Printful and Shopify integration, you can submit them through our feature request page https://www.printful.com/feature-request This will help us to better track and organize all new requests and ensure that they're properly addressed!

2024年3月11日

Their customer support SUCKS now. It used to be great, but they shut down the phone number and their chat support is only weekdays during work hours now. I'm having an issue adding products and the fix they gave me would've deleted ALL of my hundreds of items, but they neglected to tell me that part. I was suspicious that might happen and confirmed it with them. They keep just sending me back to Shopify for help, instead of helping, giving me some BS about a product limit in Shopify that doesn't exist and sending me back to them...AGAIN. I don't know if they're pulling back support because they're in trouble, but there a 50/50 chance ik just gonna switch to Printify.

La Bindi
アプリの使用期間:6年以上
Printfulが返信しました 2024年3月13日

Hi there, thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback you've shared and we'd definitely like to look into this further. Could you please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com? We'll check on the previous communication with our support team and help with the issue you've been experiencing :)

2024年3月22日

I have been working with Printful for over 3 years, and like many business relations, you'll have issues. What I like about Printful tho, is how easy it is to handle any design or layout issues you may have. Printful has been a great tool for me.

Crooked Halo Clothing
アプリの使用期間:約3年
Printfulが返信しました 2024年3月24日

We're delighted to hear Printful has been a great tool for your business! Providing you with the support you need to handle any issues is one of our top priorities. Thanks for sharing your positive experience! ⭐

2024年4月17日

Easy to use with the best printed designs. Prints look just like my actual designs! Keep up the great work.

Faith Products
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月19日

We’re thrilled to hear it’s been a seamless experience for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback! 😊

2024年4月8日

Would like to have more Bella and Canvas Product, and also having more durable , High Quality product to choose from in all solid black, Printful is Awesome.

SpadeSpear
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月10日

Thank you for your review and recommendation! If you have any suggestions for new products you'd like to see from us, you can also submit a request on this page https://www.printful.com/feature-request This will help us to organize all new requests better and ensure that they're properly addressed!