Printful:オンデマンド印刷 , 5,748件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2024年3月29日

I don't see where I can get access to my different stores. I have a shopify and etsy shop and I don't see how to locate them to make changes. Unless it's not on the app. Otherwise it's good if it's just something quick that you need to check with your orders. Like it!

Shoe Bakery
アプリの使用期間:6年弱
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月4日

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned store access. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help!

2024年3月28日

After talking with support, it looks like Shopify has changed something, so all orders now have to be "manually request fulfillment." This is used to request fulfillment to the printful automatically.

I was told I could update my Shopify settings to " Enable Automatically fulfill the order," but this would also do the same to all incoming orders we need to manage ourselves.

Happy Endings
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約3年
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月4日

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned settings. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

編集日:2024年4月16日

pretty good. easy to use. fun to design. When I log in from my store, it doesn't fully open anymore. trying to figure out why. I hate that the full ap doesn’t open automatically. Why the change? 8 have to hunt around to for enerything now, when I used to click the ap open from my store and everything opened beautifully,

AOshop.online
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月5日

Thank you for sharing your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to look into the issue you're experiencing in more detail.

2024年3月22日

I have been working with Printful for over 3 years, and like many business relations, you'll have issues. What I like about Printful tho, is how easy it is to handle any design or layout issues you may have. Printful has been a great tool for me.

Crooked Halo Clothing
アプリの使用期間:約3年
Printfulが返信しました 2024年3月24日

We're delighted to hear Printful has been a great tool for your business! Providing you with the support you need to handle any issues is one of our top priorities. Thanks for sharing your positive experience! ⭐

2024年4月8日

Would like to have more Bella and Canvas Product, and also having more durable , High Quality product to choose from in all solid black, Printful is Awesome.

SpadeSpear
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月10日

Thank you for your review and recommendation! If you have any suggestions for new products you'd like to see from us, you can also submit a request on this page https://www.printful.com/feature-request This will help us to organize all new requests better and ensure that they're properly addressed!

2024年3月10日

I cannot even imagine using another POD supplier as my primary contact. For many years, Printful has been a great asset for my company, and they continue to improve with pricing and features every year. If you are just starting with POD for your business, this is the best company to start with.

AfroSpace Studios
Printfulが返信しました 2024年3月14日

We're truly grateful that you have chosen us throughout the years! Knowing that Printful has been such a valuable asset to your company is incredibly rewarding. We're dedicated to constant improvement, and your feedback is what drives us to provide the best service for you and our users.

Thank you for your feedback and the kind words!

2024年3月28日

I'm the owner of Avalanche Apparel, LLC (Minnesota clothing brand) and have been loving what Printful offers. Easy POD to customers. Easy design creation and file upload. Easy keeping things in groups. The ONLY thing I wish we could do is to have larger printing areas and more sweatpant options. This doesn't negate the 5 star or 10/10 rating, just a side note for people coming here and as a suggestion. Would love to see Printful get in contact with 'ASCOLOUR' for their "MENS STENCIL TRACK PANTS - 5921"

Anyway, great service and platform. Great way to link to Shopify and our Instagram page.

Thanks,
-Dom
CEO of AVAP

Avalanche Apparel
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月4日

We're glad to hear you found the process easy! We aim to make the process as seamless as possible.⭐ We appreciate the feedback and and the suggestion. Feel free to send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll take a look into it. :)

2024年3月22日

Print on Demand is the best website to start your own business. I've started my own clothing brand and the customer service is great! They respond very quickly and I highly recommend this. If you want to start a business this is the site to go to.

Next Future Clothing Company
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Printfulが返信しました 2024年3月24日

Thank you for sharing your experience with Printful and our very helpful customer support team! Providing quick responses and excellent support is what we strive for. We're honored to be your go-to choice and greatly appreciate the recommendation! :)

2024年3月26日

We enjoy using Printful more and more everyday. We set up shop quickly and seamlessly with a super easy-to-use interface, and we got our products in front of the customers with the robust integrations all up in there. Unlock more benefits with our Membership program—try it out for 14 days free.

Divine Garments
Printfulが返信しました 2024年3月28日

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our platform more and more everyday! ⭐ Thanks a bunch for sharing your positive experience with us, we truly appreciate it! 😊

2024年4月7日

I absolutely love printful!! High quality items every time! Fast and great service as well!! My customers are always thrilled with their products! Thank you Printful!

Signs of Aries
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Printfulが返信しました 2024年4月9日

We're overjoyed to hear that you love using Printful! 🧡 Providing high-quality products and excellent service is what we aim for. Thanks a bunch for the positive feedback!