Recensies (6.406)

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 mei 2024

I recommend Printful: Print on Demand, for one reason Alone!

It is the most helpful, and informinng platform for those who are beginning their Business Journey from Scratch! (and only have 1 Clue.)

For the above-mentioned I am so grateful.
Hopefully my store will be "live" soon as a result.

Thanks So Much.
lavonneart

lavonneart.store
17 dagen gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 23 mei 2024

Thank you for leaving a review and for your kind words! 🧡

30 april 2024

So far the experience has been phenomenal. We still haven't opened up our store nor finished setting up a lot of components, but it feels really easy to design with, and use!

Barvariety
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 2 mei 2024

Thank you for the feedback! ⭐ We appreciate it!

22 mei 2024

To be honest, I have had nothing but good experiences with the Printful/ Shopify combo. The margins are okay but the best thing is not having to manage inventory and to know they will print and ship a good product.

Sleeping Giant Training Company
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2024

We appreciate the feedback!😊

28 april 2024

Overall very good for my needs.

The just launched embedded printful app in shopify doesnt enable me to work any faster. I cant tell which actions should be taken there that would be time saving. Training material or live walkthrough would have been nice to learn about what functions are available there.

Lost Tag
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 1 mei 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to hear that our platform meets your needs. We also appreciate your suggestion regarding training materials. We'll certainly consider this for future improvements!
If you have any specific questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to us directly via email feedback@printful.com. Our team is here to help and provide support whenever you need it!

3 april 2024

Im still learning as I go I have a lot of items drawn in my head and Graphic designs I made or got help generating . advertising is the skill I'm trying to build and print full made it a bit easy to navigate to this point where I.m at as far creating & building my own clothing apparel brand . Thnx Printful

Elegante d.s.b.
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 5 april 2024

We’re thrilled to hear it’s been a great experience for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback! 😊

21 maart 2024

Loving how easy to use printful app is, totally recommending. honestly out of all POD apps I've tested this one in particularly kept making me come back to printful. it's newbie friendly, it has all the tools you need to start your designing, lot's and lot's of resources avaliable for personalisations such as graphics, preset quotes, cliparts, fonts and effects to easily create something unique

MoBay Shopping
Verenigd Koninkrijk
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 24 maart 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're happy to hear that you have the available tools and resources to make your unique ideas come to life. We're thrilled to hear about your experience! :)

25 mei 2024

You always have what I want.

stantonorchardsmerchandise
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with the features we offer! Thank you for sharing! 💫

Bewerkt 17 juni 2024

Awesome integration! Although it takes a bit to get really fine tuned with all the possibilities its definitely a great resource to have.

Egbe Apparel
29 dagen gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2024

We’re happy to hear you enjoy working with us!🧡

11 april 2024

So far, so good! I've got some products going and I am having the hang of it. I am going low budget with my fashion project and being self-taught helps a bit (also having a CS background helps a lot). I am looking forward working with Printful's API to adapt the product descriptions with my store's theme, but that's another topic. Keep up the good work Printful, you guys are helping a lot of people put out new fashion in this internet era.

Kranos Art
13 dagen gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 13 april 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your kind words and wish you success with your fashion project! 😊

27 april 2024

The selection keeps getting better and they get orders out on time!

Mahler Bros