Printful: Print on Demand , 6.153 recensies

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 april 2024

Very easy to use and incorporate with my Shopify site. I have also been very happy with the quality of the products and speed of delivery that I've purchased as samples. Highly recommend!

Margaret Ringia Hart
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 25 april 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that our integration with your Shopify site has been seamless and that you're pleased with both the quality of our products and the speed of delivery. Thank you for choosing us!

20 april 2024

Printful and Shopify go hand in hand. I love the way I can seamlessly integrate the two. The best part is being able to upload my designs and push products to my store with ease!

Darius Cache Clothing
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 25 april 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙂 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the integration.

25 april 2024

New store owner here, and I'm loving Printful! Their embroidered hats are top quality, ordering was a breeze, and delivery was quick. Excited to use them more!

Simply Boatiful
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 28 april 2024

We’re thrilled to hear it’s been a great experience for you and the process went smoothly! Thank you for sharing your feedback! 😊

21 april 2024

I love this app! It it really easy to navigate. It is perfect for beginning as well as veteran business owners!

Krafty By King
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 25 april 2024

Thank you for your review! 🌟 We’re happy to know that you’re liking the app!

28 maart 2024

I am very impressed with the quality of products that Printful makes for my online store, Trendy Treehouse. My customers are especially happy with the quick turn around time for their custom orders. Thank you Printful for making things easy for shops to sell their custom items.

Trendy Treehouse
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 4 april 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you're impressed with the quality of the products and that your customers are happy with the quick turnaround! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us, we truly appreciate it! 😊

8 mei 2024

I have used this app for years and have always had a good experience.

Anythingandeverything-online.myshopify.com
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 11 mei 2024

We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying working with us! 💫

6 mei 2024

The Items ordered as samples; tank top, mug, drawstring tote.
The print came out well and the quality of items received is good. Overall pleased with the products. Turn around could be quicker on some items but that is logistics and it is print on demand.

The design features on the free side are limited but in order to create you need to pay for the full service. I use multiple design software programs as none are perfect.

Pleased with Printful over all this will help us launch or printing business launch with minimal upfront costs. Thank You. Dostert Digital Designs.

Dostert Digital Designs
14 dagen gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2024

Thank you for leaving a review!🧡 We’re glad you’re enjoying our services!

16 april 2024

good company easy to us , would like to be able to custom design or have a team available,need more promos and add more items

Grand Emperial Merch & Apparel
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 18 april 2024

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is valuable to us, and we appreciate your suggestions for new features. If you have specific ideas or requests, please submit them through this link https://www.printful.com/feature-request We're constantly working to improve our services and offerings, and your input helps us immensely!

30 april 2024

Printful helped me save money with inventory costs and time shipping orders. I focus my efforts with this free time growing my company!

Last Rep
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 2 mei 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback! ⭐ We appreciate it!

13 april 2024

THIS APPLICATION IS GREAT, IT SMOOTH AND ALLOW YOU TO LEARN AND MAKE EASY QUICK IDEAS. LOVE IT.

BrooksOsson
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 14 april 2024

We’re thrilled to hear it’s been a great experience for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback! 😊