Recensies (6.330)

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 april 2024

Very easy to use and incorporate with my Shopify site. I have also been very happy with the quality of the products and speed of delivery that I've purchased as samples. Highly recommend!

Margaret Ringia Hart
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 25 april 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that our integration with your Shopify site has been seamless and that you're pleased with both the quality of our products and the speed of delivery. Thank you for choosing us!

20 april 2024

Printful and Shopify go hand in hand. I love the way I can seamlessly integrate the two. The best part is being able to upload my designs and push products to my store with ease!

Darius Cache Clothing
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 25 april 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙂 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the integration.

22 maart 2024

Print on Demand is the best website to start your own business. I've started my own clothing brand and the customer service is great! They respond very quickly and I highly recommend this. If you want to start a business this is the site to go to.

Next Future Clothing Company
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 24 maart 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with Printful and our very helpful customer support team! Providing quick responses and excellent support is what we strive for. We're honored to be your go-to choice and greatly appreciate the recommendation! :)

8 mei 2024

I have used this app for years and have always had a good experience.

Anythingandeverything-online.myshopify.com
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 11 mei 2024

We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying working with us! 💫

25 april 2024

New store owner here, and I'm loving Printful! Their embroidered hats are top quality, ordering was a breeze, and delivery was quick. Excited to use them more!

Simply Boatiful
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 28 april 2024

We’re thrilled to hear it’s been a great experience for you and the process went smoothly! Thank you for sharing your feedback! 😊

21 april 2024

I love this app! It it really easy to navigate. It is perfect for beginning as well as veteran business owners!

Krafty By King
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 25 april 2024

Thank you for your review! 🌟 We’re happy to know that you’re liking the app!

Bewerkt 6 april 2024

Printful is awesome, but would like to have more creativity is every area of the products available.

but still an awesome company!

GetUp Motivated Apparel
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
19 april 2024

However, I did not even know I had to agree to this until all products showed that they were out of stock... This is probably a Shopify issue, as
they don't always make things clear. Once I got the clarification on this, I went ahead and clicked the "update" button, so that part was very easy. Thanks for checking in...

Reality Check
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 25 april 2024

Thank you for your positive review! We're sorry to hear about the confusion you experienced, but we're glad that our system made it easy for you to update and resolve the issue once clarified. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out via email feedback@printful.com. We'll be happy to assist!

30 april 2024

Printful helped me save money with inventory costs and time shipping orders. I focus my efforts with this free time growing my company!

Last Rep
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 2 mei 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback! ⭐ We appreciate it!

Bewerkt 15 mei 2024

Printful offers many merchandise options and reasonable cost for production.

For Love Of Wisdom
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 14 mei 2024

Thank you for your review! 😊