Printful: Print on Demand , 4.851 recensies

• 3% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 februari 2016

Easy to use.

Not all products listed in app description are available to sell on my website.

Variant (mockup) images are not showing in Shopify. Makes the product listed useless.

Sol And Selene
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 6 augustus 2017

The app has a very annoying and downright bad behavior to import all the products it finds once connected to shopify, without the users' consent. This is web development 101. You should first ASK what to import (if at all) and then also provide the ability to REMOVE anything in case the user wants.
You don't do either of those. You import the entire collection, and then only offer an "ignore" option, instead of removal, which forces me to see a whole bunch of irrelevant products in the interface. BAD, BAD, BAD! This is enough reason for me to not use the app! You should fix it ASAP. I am lucky to be using the product feed still in test mode, with only a few dozen items, because I had almost 7000 products in the database. I can only imagine the mess your app would cause, not to mention the trouble I would have to go through to "ignore" the imported ones, after its done. This is seriously a BUG in your product design. I don't know who came up with this, but it is unacceptable. I will not use the app until this is fixed. You are doing everything right, and this stupid workflow design ruins your otherwise competitive advantage. I will change my review if I see any progress on the matter. Until then, I will have to tolerate the bozos at Teespring and run two store backends instead of one. So to recap, you have no right to import products, other than create a channel and tags for what you provide. Shopify store owners sell a bunch of stuff, which are completely irrelevant to your line of business. So STOP the automatic importing as not only it has nothing to do with your service, it is also a dumb practice not to mention intrusive. I don't want to share my datafeed with you or anyone else. Especially without my permission. And last but not least, the whole thing is BACKWARDS! Why would I want to EXPORT my shopify datafeed to printful, when its obvious utility is to do the exact OPPOSITE, which is to provide me a way to design T-shirts, IMPORT them to my shopify store for display, and get the buyer data once a sale is made to do the delivery. That's it ! Its not rocket science! Fix the thing to do just that.

Slash Price
Australië
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
21 juli 2020

The integration was extremely simple to do. The only problem is... There is NO product available on the Printful website to create images or even add to my Shopify store!!!!

Dreamfounded
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 21 juli 2020

Hi there! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

To help us catch up with order volume, we had disabled the option to add products with slow fulfillment through our Product Push Generator, these are all products in DTG, and apparel embroidery for Printful customers located in the US and Canada. Please note that existing products in your store and incoming orders won't be affected. We are hoping to enable our product push generator for embroidery items at the end of July and DTG items in the middle of August. Please follow the latest updates on our Covid-19 page https://www.printful.com/covid-19.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at feedback@printful.com

-Lauma

9 januari 2018

I hear some good things about the leggings and thought I would give them a try. However the app immediately sucked all my current none Printiful products from my Shopify into their world and left me with no way to remove or ignore (no "select all" option) them other than going through 44 pages of products and wasting my time. Customer service confirmed it was my only option in a rather apathetic manner. I disconnected the app within 15 minutes and will look into other to see how they respect my time before I decide if I am still interested, but not impressed with this start.

Avonelles