Printful: Print on Demand , 5.696 recensies

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 maart 2024

I don't see where I can get access to my different stores. I have a shopify and etsy shop and I don't see how to locate them to make changes. Unless it's not on the app. Otherwise it's good if it's just something quick that you need to check with your orders. Like it!

Shoe Bakery
Bijna 6 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 4 april 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned store access. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help!

28 maart 2024

After talking with support, it looks like Shopify has changed something, so all orders now have to be "manually request fulfillment." This is used to request fulfillment to the printful automatically.

I was told I could update my Shopify settings to " Enable Automatically fulfill the order," but this would also do the same to all incoming orders we need to manage ourselves.

Happy Endings
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 4 april 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned settings. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

22 maart 2024

I have been working with Printful for over 3 years, and like many business relations, you'll have issues. What I like about Printful tho, is how easy it is to handle any design or layout issues you may have. Printful has been a great tool for me.

Crooked Halo Clothing
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 24 maart 2024

We're delighted to hear Printful has been a great tool for your business! Providing you with the support you need to handle any issues is one of our top priorities. Thanks for sharing your positive experience! ⭐

8 april 2024

Would like to have more Bella and Canvas Product, and also having more durable , High Quality product to choose from in all solid black, Printful is Awesome.

SpadeSpear
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 10 april 2024

Thank you for your review and recommendation! If you have any suggestions for new products you'd like to see from us, you can also submit a request on this page https://www.printful.com/feature-request This will help us to organize all new requests better and ensure that they're properly addressed!

10 maart 2024

I cannot even imagine using another POD supplier as my primary contact. For many years, Printful has been a great asset for my company, and they continue to improve with pricing and features every year. If you are just starting with POD for your business, this is the best company to start with.

AfroSpace Studios
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 14 maart 2024

We're truly grateful that you have chosen us throughout the years! Knowing that Printful has been such a valuable asset to your company is incredibly rewarding. We're dedicated to constant improvement, and your feedback is what drives us to provide the best service for you and our users.

Thank you for your feedback and the kind words!

28 maart 2024

I'm the owner of Avalanche Apparel, LLC (Minnesota clothing brand) and have been loving what Printful offers. Easy POD to customers. Easy design creation and file upload. Easy keeping things in groups. The ONLY thing I wish we could do is to have larger printing areas and more sweatpant options. This doesn't negate the 5 star or 10/10 rating, just a side note for people coming here and as a suggestion. Would love to see Printful get in contact with 'ASCOLOUR' for their "MENS STENCIL TRACK PANTS - 5921"

Anyway, great service and platform. Great way to link to Shopify and our Instagram page.

Thanks,
-Dom
CEO of AVAP

Avalanche Apparel
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 4 april 2024

We're glad to hear you found the process easy! We aim to make the process as seamless as possible.⭐ We appreciate the feedback and and the suggestion. Feel free to send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll take a look into it. :)

22 maart 2024

Print on Demand is the best website to start your own business. I've started my own clothing brand and the customer service is great! They respond very quickly and I highly recommend this. If you want to start a business this is the site to go to.

Next Future Clothing Company
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 24 maart 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with Printful and our very helpful customer support team! Providing quick responses and excellent support is what we strive for. We're honored to be your go-to choice and greatly appreciate the recommendation! :)

26 maart 2024

We enjoy using Printful more and more everyday. We set up shop quickly and seamlessly with a super easy-to-use interface, and we got our products in front of the customers with the robust integrations all up in there. Unlock more benefits with our Membership program—try it out for 14 days free.

Divine Garments
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Printful heeft geantwoord 28 maart 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our platform more and more everyday! ⭐ Thanks a bunch for sharing your positive experience with us, we truly appreciate it! 😊

22 januari 2024

Absolutely love being able to add products and make my work flow so seamless... it really is a treat to have an idea, and have it loaded to the store just after creating. I would love more options for products, and better design features like font editors etc but for what it is, I think its amazing.

Get Better, Do Better, Be Better
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 6 april 2024

Printful is awesome, but would like to have more creativity is every area of the products available.

but still an awesome company!

GetUp Motivated Apparel