Printful: Print on Demand , 5 307 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 84% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de janeiro de 2024

Have used Printful in the past. Their customer service is not great. We had an issue on an order where we had to cancel an order. We canceled the order on Printful first, then went to Shopify where we canceled it on Shopify's end and it read "canceled" after the order. All was good... that was until the order was pushed through again 4 days later without us authorizing it. We contacted Printful right away to say we had canceled the order and unsure why it was re-sent. The order had only picked 1 item, but that wasn't the issue. The entire time Printful is saying to contact Shopify and Shopify is saying to contact Printful. Printful kept saying "the order is already being fulfilled so we cannot do anything." When I show them we had already canceled the order and the order number is they same they would not listen.

After a ton of back and forth, they still wouldn't look into if there were any glitches but ended up refunding and canceling the order. It didn't stop there, the support representative accused me of "editing" the order number to say "canceled" after it so it wouldn't have been a duplicate order and lying that I had canceled the order. We did NOT lie and every record we show that the order was canceled and the billing page also indicated it was canceled.

We do not want to work with a company that accuses us of lying and "editing" order numbers.

Plant Daddies of Atlanta
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
5 de janeiro de 2024

Not happy with the shipping & delivery process. Tracking says my order is in the post office but when I went to the post office they could not locate it. Printful customer support is a bit aggressive for me at least. Some agents are nice, but some are a bit not so friendly. So I can't give a better rating for now.

Irony at it's best
Letónia
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 8 de janeiro de 2024

Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry to hear that it hasn't been the best one.
On our end, we see the same tracking information as you, we can only recommend some options based on our observations. That said, the support should be more transparent and helpful. We'll gladly look into your situation, so please provide the order number by sending us an email to feedback@printful.com

16 de outubro de 2023

The Printful platform has become almost impossible to use. It takes ages to just add one product because the platform is so slow. Sometimes it freezes completely and you can't continue adding products or it takes forever to load the next step. I contacted support and was told to clear the browser cache, but this does not help. Very close to abandoning Printful and looking elsewhere.

Enviro Vogue Apparel
Alemanha
3 months usando a aplicação
15 de setembro de 2023

Extremely slow, shameful quality of printing and merchandise and abysmal customer service. I have no idea who can possibly be giving these jokers good reviews.

Shop Scion
Reino Unido
28 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 21 de setembro de 2023

Hi there!

We're sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your experience with Printful. Please know that we take great pride in our quality but we also take responsibility for any errors on our part.
Our estimated fulfillment time is 2-5 business days, excluding weekends, holidays, and shipping, but we do our best to get the orders out as soon as possible.
If you have specific issues with specific orders, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com and we will do our best to turn this experience around. Hope to hear from you soon!

24 de agosto de 2023

I am sad to report I was very disappointed in getting an account with Printful. I read all these great reviews and high expectations and when I got my clients 1st order it was wrong. They order a men's small. The shipment came in as a youth small. Very disappointed. Looks like we will be not using this company no more.

Blessed by the Minute
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 27 de agosto de 2023

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns.
We're truly sorry about your experience but please know that we take full responsibility for any errors on our part. Please contact our support team at support@printful.com so we can rectify the situation. Hope to hear from you soon!

25 de julho de 2023

I have been using this app for over 5 years now, and despite my long-term loyalty, I have had a terrible experience with their customer service. One major issue arose when I added my PayPal account for billing payments right from the start.

Last Friday, I received an order, and the app automatically charged my PayPal account. However, the payment failed because there weren't enough funds in my account. I then tried to pay with Apple Pay, but they declined my payment through that method as well. When I attempted to use the same PayPal account with sufficient funds, my account was suddenly blocked.

To resolve the issue, I received an email requesting a screenshot of my banking mobile app showing the transaction value, date, and recipient. I promptly provided the screenshot through the Apple app. However, instead of resolving the matter, I received another email stating that the transaction was made through PayPal and they needed details from that platform.

Here's the problem – my PayPal account did not have enough funds for the initial charge, and after trying with Apple Pay, they declined the payment and refunded me. Now, even with funds in my PayPal account, they still claim my account is blocked, making it impossible for me to proceed with any transactions on PayPal.

To make matters worse, it has been 5 days since I sent them the required information, and they haven't responded to my emails. In their first response, they even threatened to delete my Printful account, putting at risk more than $5000 worth of merchandise stored in their warehouse.

Their live chat support is equally unhelpful, as they always give the same generic response, saying they understand my frustration but can't do much at the moment, and I have to wait for their team to review the situation.

Adding to the frustration, they do not provide any phone number for direct communication, leaving customers stuck with their ineffective email and live chat support.

In conclusion, I cannot recommend this app due to its abysmal customer service. The live chat is utterly useless, and they have shown a lack of concern for their customers' problems, even for a long-term user like me. If you value reliable and efficient support, this app is definitely not the right choice.

Haitian Buy
Almost 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 31 de julho de 2023

Hi!

Thank you for the review.
We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please know that it was never our intention to inconvenience you. Our payment specialist team isn't available 24/7 like our support team so it is possible that you'd need to wait a bit for our team to review the case and get back to you. We take account security very seriously, so it is vital that we check all the pertaining details.
At this moment the account is active and orders are being fulfilled as usual. We sincerely appreciate your patience ont his matter!

6 de junho de 2023

Poor quality embroidery on overpriced items matched with the shipping speed of the early 2000's is bad enough but when there is a problem Printful doubles doen and provides exceptionally awful customer service. Not selling any products would be more profitable than working with this company. Shopify should be ashamed they allow this company kn the platform.

Draw it Out®
Questão respondida por Printful 7 de junho de 2023

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that you have not been enjoying your experience.
Upon taking closer look at our communication, we couldn't locate a recent problem report regarding embroidery quality. We always suggest submitting problem reports in such cases as that helps us understand what can be improved in our fulfillment process.
Our prices also reflect our 24/7 support, free clipart, designs, mockups and option to edit the designs with our generator. There are also additional one-time fees for embroidery designs as we need to ensure that your designs fit our embroidery guidelines to achieve the best possible outcome.
Shipping speed depends on various factors, including the fulfillment facility since we fulfill orders worldwide, however, we are working with our carriers to improve the speed. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

Editado a 4 de dezembro de 2020

Obviously, the pandemic has hit every business extra hard, but over the past 6 months, our shop has had numerous orders fulfilled OUT OF ORDER. The worst part is that they were mostly for the same item. One order comes in and doesn't go out for a week and a half, but we would have an order or two (or three) get fulfilled in a couple of days. FOR THE SAME ITEM! At one point we had 5 orders fulfilled and shipped before an older order went out. Did I mention that it was for the same item and no waiting for restocking? We've been very patient with Printful over the last 3 years, but now that our sales are picking up even more, we're starting to get a few chargebacks on items that are taking longer than expected. For instance, we have an order that was placed 9 calendar days ago and still says "Printing." As I said, SLOWER fulfillment is understandable, but OUT OF ORDER fulfillment is a systemic issue that needs to be fixed. Especially since we work with other On-Demand companies that had little-to-no delays during this whole pandemic (except for shipping of course). I'm willing to update this review if we could all get a real explanation on why this is happening because I know other store owners who've had the same issue. If this weren't an issue, I would give Printful a 4/5, but when order fulfillment management causes us to have to spend extra time doing damage control with customers, it takes away a lot of the convenience of using an On-Demand Printing service. They're lucky to get 2 stars. (UPDATE: 12/4/2020)
We're updating our response and taking away a star. We have NOT been in contact with anyone (management/leadership/etc.) who has the power to do anything, give us a real answer, or provide adequate credit for the chargebacks caused by problems you admit are your fault. Everyone we talk to has to "get with their team" or escalate to someone who turns out to be on the same level. Meanwhile we're still seeing orders from Nov. 16th and 22nd that aren't in our customer's hands yet, and some haven't even finished printing. Two of the customers have OTHER orders that were placed after that have been on schedule, and some already delivered. It looks completely unprofessional when you don't give us proper inventory status, so we can keep the customers updated. The main point we've got from all of your explanations of the inventory issues is this: Every single item could be "out of stock," but no store owner would know unless we contact you guys and inquire about each order. You've already looked at our account. Please take a minute and check our order flow and try and tell us that it's anything even close to "FIFO."

Superior Digital Outlet
Questão respondida por Printful 4 de dezembro de 2020

Hey there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're very sorry to see some issues with stock delays for your orders.

The current situation with pandemic has caused some stock shortages industry-wise, we are continuously communicating with our stock suppliers. We are working on improvements on how we notify our customers regarding any stock shortages or any possible delays as much as we can. We're doing our best to keep with our first in, first out (FIFO) approach. But it's not always possible because of stock issues, production capacity, using backup facilities, and many other reasons. In some cases, FIFO won't apply, but we're trying to stick to it as much as possible.
I see that you have been in direct communication with our support team in relation to your concerns and we hope to resolve it as soon as possible!

-Lauma

6 de abril de 2017

What used to be a great company has devolved into a corporate brute that is impossible to work with. The end user is at fault for EVERYTHING and Printful cuts corners to earn even more money from any mistake. Rather than putting a system in place to warn the end user of any potential sync issues Printful pockets the additional money spent creating replacement orders. Don't ever expect customer service to be helpful. They are available solely to tell you there's nothing to be done but have you place more orders.

I used to be so proud of Printful and happy with the service, now we're planning on switching as soon as possible.

American Car Craft 2
6 de agosto de 2020

Printful has become the worse print on demand I use. I have been having issue after issue with them.

mtgonslaught
Canadá
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 10 de agosto de 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.
We're sorry to see that your experience with us has not been great, but hope we can improve it moving forward! :)

- Vita