Avaliações (6 579)

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 82% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
19 de junho de 2024

It's super easy and user-friendly to use Printful. I love the fact that I do not have to store inventory that isn't moving. People simply visit my website, click and buy, and Printful fulfills the order and ships the product directly to my customer as if it came directly from my "Imaginary" warehouse. I love it!

I Highly recommend them!

Beautiful Hair Products & Accessories Store
Over 7 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 26 de junho de 2024

We’re glad you’re enjoying our services! We highly appreciate your kind-hearted review. 🧡

22 de junho de 2024

Would recommend Printful because it has several cool features and it is easy to navigate.

Designed by Definition
Over 6 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 26 de junho de 2024

We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying working with us! 😊

28 de junho de 2024

Printful is a game-changer for Suron Arts, providing a seamless solution for our print-on-demand needs. Their extensive range of customizable products, from apparel to accessories and home goods, allows us to showcase our artwork on high-quality items without managing inventory or logistics. The platform's user-friendly interface simplifies the design and mockup process, while their efficient order fulfillment ensures that our creations reach customers promptly and professionally. With Printful handling printing, packaging, and shipping, we can focus entirely on expanding our art business and engaging with our audience, supported by their excellent customer service and scalable integration options. Printful empowers Suron Arts to deliver unique, personalized products while maintaining the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction.

Suron Arts
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 30 de junho de 2024

Thank you for choosing to work with Printful! We truly appreciate your feedback! 🧡

Editado a 13 de junho de 2024

I have been rocking with Printful since 2019 and never had a disappointment. not to say that I have not had delays or something mishandled when turned over to the post office, but what I can say is Prihtful's commitment to my customers has never failed. New t-shirt owners, if your looking for quality service, quality products, and some work off your head. try to have at least 5 concrete things from here and you can produce your own too. way to go printful, you are rocking it and expanding things, I see you <3

Dimp's Desygns
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 12 de junho de 2024

Thank you for leaving a review and for your kind words! We truly appreciate it! 🧡

29 de maio de 2024

easy to use

Shelworks Stationery
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 3 de junho de 2024

We’re glad to hear that the process has been easy! Thank you for your review! 😊

25 de junho de 2024

Funktioniert bestens und Printful zensiert nicht so wie SPOD.

realsatireportal
Alemanha
Over 3 years usando a aplicação

Wir freuen uns, dass Ihre Erfahrungen mit der App positiv waren! 🌍

6 de junho de 2024

Very happy with Printful! Love everything about this company. Quality and quick fulfillment!

4BS
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 9 de junho de 2024

We're thrilled to hear that your experience has been great and we truly appreciate your feedback! 🧡

8 de julho de 2024

All
Good

Pezzi Roma
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 11 de julho de 2024

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that everything works well for you!

9 de julho de 2024

I’ve been using this app for almost 3 years for my clothing business, so far so good. Despite the shipping durations, it is worth the wait. They won’t disappoint you. Would totally recommmend.

HenuaTrends
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printful 11 de julho de 2024

We’re delighted to hear you’re satisfied with our services!🧡

19 de junho de 2024