Printful: Print on Demand , 5,686 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 5% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月5日

All works well, just wish the margins were greater.

Lisa Brown's Treasure & Gifts
使用應用程式 大約7年
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月7日

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it! 😊

2024年4月10日

They have been great for years but just recently I was unable to log in to update a payment method. After weeks of back and forth with Printful Support, they could not fix the issue and I was losing money and orders. I realized that they were sending automated emails saying they are working on the issue with redundant links in the emails for a password reset which did not work properly. No humans were involved. They had no concerns, awareness or interest in solving this issue. I am in the process of transferring all of my procucts to another Print on Demand. This was shameful and costly.

COOOL CATS
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月12日

Thank you for your feedback! We would certainly be happy to take a look into the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help you further.

2024年3月27日

Great customer service

Beantown Budz
使用應用程式 接近7年
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月4日

We're thrilled that you had a great experience with our helpful customer support team! Thank you for sharing! 😊

2024年3月21日

I very much dislike the new shopify integration. It's too simplified and feels like I can't find anything. I also can't see any tracking data unless I open a new tab and navigate to the full site. Feels like and unnecessary change.

LOCALSIXONEFIVE
Printful 已回覆 2024年3月24日

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to take a further look into the situation and hear more about it. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll take a closer look.

2024年3月29日

I don't see where I can get access to my different stores. I have a shopify and etsy shop and I don't see how to locate them to make changes. Unless it's not on the app. Otherwise it's good if it's just something quick that you need to check with your orders. Like it!

Shoe Bakery
使用應用程式 接近6年
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月4日

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned store access. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help!

2024年4月1日

J'utilise l'APP depuis longtemps, très pratique et réactif. j'aimerais pourtant qu'il est plus de produits, ce qui m'aiderait a ne plus aller chercher ailleurs.

M-EGVA®
法國
使用應用程式 5年多
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月4日

Merci d'avoir laissé un avis ! Nous apprécions les commentaires et les suggestions. N'hésitez pas à nous envoyer un e-mail à feedback@printful.com et nous serons heureux d'y réfléchir !

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and suggestions. Feel free to send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to look into it!

2024年4月6日

Printful is by far the top notch player when it comes to pod

Sneaker Shirts Outlet
使用應用程式 接近5年
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月9日

We appreciate the positive review! 😊

2024年3月22日

Your old userface much more user friendly. The new one sucks.

The Pew Pew Jew
使用應用程式 5年多
Printful 已回覆 2024年3月24日

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned issue. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll look into it.

2024年3月11日

Their customer support SUCKS now. It used to be great, but they shut down the phone number and their chat support is only weekdays during work hours now. I'm having an issue adding products and the fix they gave me would've deleted ALL of my hundreds of items, but they neglected to tell me that part. I was suspicious that might happen and confirmed it with them. They keep just sending me back to Shopify for help, instead of helping, giving me some BS about a product limit in Shopify that doesn't exist and sending me back to them...AGAIN. I don't know if they're pulling back support because they're in trouble, but there a 50/50 chance ik just gonna switch to Printify.

La Bindi
Printful 已回覆 2024年3月13日

Hi there, thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback you've shared and we'd definitely like to look into this further. Could you please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com? We'll check on the previous communication with our support team and help with the issue you've been experiencing :)

2024年3月10日

Die App ist einfach und übersichtlich. Einfache Integration in Shopify. Funktioniert bestens.

fiveliberty
瑞士
Printful 已回覆 2024年3月14日

Wir freuen uns auf Ihr wunderbares Feedback! Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Sie den Vorgang als einfach und unkompliziert empfunden haben. Sicherzustellen, dass alles perfekt funktioniert, hat für uns immer oberste Priorität! :)

We appreciate your wonderful feedback! We're glad to hear that you found the process easy and simple. Making sure that everything works perfectly is always our top priority! :)