Printful: Print on Demand , 6,095 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 5% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月27日

I love it overall, but not sure what happened to the platform and Shopify. I am struggling to figure out how to get from Shopify to Printful, so I can make an order. What changed?

Ryan Cronin
使用應用程式 接近7年
Printful 已回覆 2024年5月1日

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love our platform overall. Could you please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com and share more details about the issue? Our team will be more than happy to assist you in resolving this!

2024年5月7日

Love printful! Turns my ideas into reality~

itsovermatter
加拿大
Printful 已回覆 2024年5月9日

Thank you for leaving a review!🧡

2024年5月6日

My store isn't ready or open yet. I have been working on it on and off for years. I find designing/creating on Printful really user friendly, I've tried others and have come back to Printful. When I've had a query, I emailed them and received a response promptly. I am due to order samples soon and will review again once I've received them. So far, yes, I would recommend Printful.

FishDigits
澳洲
Printful 已回覆 2024年5月8日

Thank you for your review! We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying working with us! 🧡

2024年5月16日

It's very easy

Inside Out Collection
使用應用程式 接近5年
2024年5月8日

I have used this app for years and have always had a good experience.

Anythingandeverything-online.myshopify.com
使用應用程式 接近5年
Printful 已回覆 2024年5月11日

We’re happy to hear you’re enjoying working with us! 💫

2024年4月5日

All works well, just wish the margins were greater.

Lisa Brown's Treasure & Gifts
使用應用程式 大約7年
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月7日

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it! 😊

2024年4月10日

They have been great for years but just recently I was unable to log in to update a payment method. After weeks of back and forth with Printful Support, they could not fix the issue and I was losing money and orders. I realized that they were sending automated emails saying they are working on the issue with redundant links in the emails for a password reset which did not work properly. No humans were involved. They had no concerns, awareness or interest in solving this issue. I am in the process of transferring all of my procucts to another Print on Demand. This was shameful and costly.

COOOL CATS
使用應用程式 6年多
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月12日

Thank you for your feedback! We would certainly be happy to take a look into the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help you further.

2024年5月12日

You guys are quick with your responses!

Clothing & Accessories
使用應用程式 大約4年
Printful 已回覆 2024年5月14日

We always want to ensure that you get the help you need as soon as possible! Thank you for sharing your experience! 😊

2024年4月17日

Easy to use with the best printed designs. Prints look just like my actual designs! Keep up the great work.

Faith Products
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月19日

We’re thrilled to hear it’s been a seamless experience for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback! 😊

2024年4月12日

less than one star. Doesn't work properly with my shopify account. Can't un-import items.

Obvious Solutions
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月14日

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.