Printful: Print on Demand , 6,084 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 5% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月27日

I love it overall, but not sure what happened to the platform and Shopify. I am struggling to figure out how to get from Shopify to Printful, so I can make an order. What changed?

Ryan Cronin
使用應用程式 接近7年
Printful 已回覆 2024年5月1日

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love our platform overall. Could you please reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com and share more details about the issue? Our team will be more than happy to assist you in resolving this!

2024年5月3日

The compatibility of the Printful app with Shopify is seamless, making sales easy as a few clicks of a button. Editing is easy even after you've already published something. Works well on both a pc and on your cell phone. If you want to experience success with a professional POD company, look no further!

Shop703
使用應用程式 3個月
Printful 已回覆 2024年5月5日

We're thrilled to hear that you found the integration seamless! We truly appreciate the positive review! 😊

2024年4月18日

I have been using Printful for a while, and I have only had 1 incident where there was a print error. Customer service was fast and responsive and resolved the issue right away - top notch! The print quality on all the items is excellent, color is amazing, and overall good quality merchandise.

I do not sell t-shirts and clothing - I focus my products on tote bags, pillows, blankets, notebooks and stationary items that feature my art. So I don't have experience with their apparel, just the home goods and accessories.

I would like to see more model options with their mockups, but the ones they have are good for most of the products I use. My biggest complaint is lack of diversity of models - a large burly man modeling a dainty flowered blanket doesn't work! I would like to see both men and women and children model options (boys and girls) and variously colored people for each product, for example - not just one person that doesn't represent or reflect what I'm printing.

Overall, I am very happy with Printful. Great customer service, quality print, and quality products.

Kristin's Krafty Things
使用應用程式 3個月
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月25日

Thank you for your detailed and positive review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experiences with Printful. For any new feature, product, or other suggestions, you can submit a request on this page https://www.printful.com/feature-request This will help us to better track and organize all new requests and ensure that they're properly addressed!

2024年3月24日

The app is easy to use and reliable in terms of features and integration with Shopify. However, there are certain quirks that need to be fixed. E.g. if the seller choose to provide free shipping on the product, the cost should be carried to Shopify including the shipping cost from Printful as that would help the seller and Shopify to calculate profit correctly. Without this feature built in, sellers are forced to update each item variant's cost price one by one, which is a time killer.

HIKERUNNER.COM
使用應用程式 2年多
2024年5月14日

I know now, it will be great for our business. Order process was smooth!

KAYLETZ
使用應用程式 9個月
Printful 已回覆 2024年5月17日

We’re glad to hear that your experience with the app has been positive! 💫

2024年4月19日

Top Choice for Print on Demand (POD) Services. I have been thoroughly impressed with Printful's comprehensive service offerings. Their seamless integrations with other platforms enhance the user experience, making it both convenient and memorable. Additionally, their customer service is outstanding, further solidifying my commitment to using Printful for the foreseeable future. Highly recommended!

Joshua19collection
使用應用程式 11個月
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月25日

Thank you for your review! 🧡We’re glad you’re enjoying our services!

2024年4月21日

I can literally spend too much of my time creating, designing and evolving specialty merchandise for my brand with Printful. This App make dreaming big ,easy. Enabling me to spend hours, blocks of hours, days even several days, tweaking a finished design or completely starting from scratch after I've driving a once promising idea off a proverbial cliff via creative overkill. Which btw isnt as traumatic as it used to be, as Printful's easy to use interface makes going from 'back the drawing board" to "add design to store" a mere knee jerk reaction. Printful is a winner!

FreqShoppe
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月25日

Thank you for your candid review! 🧡 We're thrilled to hear that Printful has become an integral tool in bringing your creative visions to life. We understand the excitement and dedication that goes into perfecting designs, and we're glad to support you every step of the way. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing us!

2024年4月19日

Very easy to use and incorporate with my Shopify site. I have also been very happy with the quality of the products and speed of delivery that I've purchased as samples. Highly recommend!

Margaret Ringia Hart
使用應用程式 1年多
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月25日

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that our integration with your Shopify site has been seamless and that you're pleased with both the quality of our products and the speed of delivery. Thank you for choosing us!

2024年4月20日

Printful and Shopify go hand in hand. I love the way I can seamlessly integrate the two. The best part is being able to upload my designs and push products to my store with ease!

Darius Cache Clothing
使用應用程式 4個月
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月25日

Thank you for your review! 🙂 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the integration.

2024年4月18日

very expensive and the print work is ok. times for printing are also very long compared to other print on demand and with the high prices it's only if you cant find it somewhere else for cheaper and faster. also the quality of the products your able to all over designs on is cheap cheap like badly made. I love something that is like really high quality that I could justify the price you pay with these guys

Cody Trade Designs San Francisco
使用應用程式 9個月
Printful 已回覆 2024年4月19日

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We truly appreciate it. If there’s anything else you think we could improve, or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email at feedback@printful.com. Your input is valuable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services.