More than t-shirt printing
Add your designs to more than 265 high-quality products, from apparel and accessories to homeware
No upfront costs
You only pay when you get a sale—there are no setup, minimum, or monthly fees
We’re here for you
Whether you’re an ecommerce newbie or an experienced seller, our customer support team always has your back
有關 Printful: Print on Demand
Partner with the best print on demand Shopify app for your business.
Trusted to ship over 1M+ items every month.
Sell custom print, embroidery, and engraving merchandise in just a few clicks. No need to worry about equipment, storage, or upfront costs. With Printful, you can easily create stunning designs, add them to any of our high-quality products, and sell them on your Shopify store. We’ll print, pack, and ship your orders on demand, under your brand. Plus, it’s free to get started—you only pay Printful when a customer buys from you!
With Printful, you get:
- No upfront costs: A print on demand service like Printful allows you to start a new business or expand an existing one with virtually no investment and inventory.
- Control over your profit: You decide how much you’ll make from each sale. We charge you to cover production—you set your retail price, and what’s left is your profit.
- High-quality products: Choose from a variety of premium products ranging from apparel and accessories to home and living products.
- Built-in tools: Create stunning designs, product mockups, and even build your brand logo—all in just a few clicks. No design skills necessary!
- Product personalization: 1 in 5 consumers who want personalized goods will pay 20% more for them. With Printful, you can offer your customers designs they can personalize directly on your store.
- A more sustainable choice: With print on demand production, each item is printed only when a customer buys from you, which eliminates dead stock. We’re also taking steps to reduce waste and carbon emission and offer more eco-friendly products and packaging.
- Warehousing & Fulfillment: Have a line of your own products, but don’t want to ship them out yourself? Store your entire inventory at our warehouses, and we’ll fulfill all your orders, globally.
How does Printful work?
Here’s how Printful’s dropshipping services work:
- You connect your Shopify store with Printful and add your products
- A customer then orders a product from your store
- That order is then automatically imported for fulfillment to one of Printful’s in-house or partner facilities
- Printful fulfills your order and sends it out to your customer, all under your brand
Connecting Printful with your Shopify store is easy:
- Create your Printful and Shopify accounts
- Click the “Add app” button at the top of this page and follow the steps
- Add and sync your Printful products
- Set up your billing and shipping, and you’re done!
Printful is a one-stop-shop dropshipping service for businesses of any size. Since our official launch in 2013, we’ve invested over $39M in tech and fulfilled 25M+ items using industry-leading equipment like Epson and Kornit.
Honestly, I'm considering switching POD suppliers. I understand delays happen and especially this year, but their fulfillment estimates should be updated to reflect that. Customer service is one of my top priorities but I don't want to expand my POD product line if I can't give customers reasonable shipping estimates. They need to vet their Backup facilities better or hold them to higher standards. We should be able to get a relatively firm fulfillment time on products to tell out customers. For example current phone case fulfillment is supposed to be 2-5 days. I have orders made recently in the last few days that have been fulfilled and shipped without problem, but then am having to constantly chase an order made weeks ago that is now double that deadline and they can't tell me why it isn't fulfilled or when it should be. Exactly how would you like me to convey to my customer they they were the random unlucky order that got sent to a possibly poorly run or disorganized or overworked backup facility and now there's no clue when they might receive their order and no timeline information being communicated to give them? That's not acceptable Printful. My #1 priority with POD is that you fulfill and ship within the timeframe you estimate or at least reasonably close to that or at the bare minimum can explain how backed up you are.
I really liked the amazing system they managed to put together, printful has a lot of different great products, and Shopify an impeccable web site design platform
Printful is obviously becoming more and more focused on the "big corp" status and like so many others are saying, they dont care about the liite guy anymore. Shame. We've got two connected stores and have not solg tons, but still, when orders are taking months and they dont answer anything else than its not their fault, thats just simple and poor service. Actually, thats not service at all.
Hi, thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear your experience with Printful has not been the most positive, but we hope we can improve it moving forward!
The Covid-19 pandemic has affected our fulfillment and delivery times, but we are working as fast as possible to fulfill and ship all of the orders.
I understand that encountering delays is not pleasant at any time, however, please note that the Covid-19 pandemic is affecting various industries, including the shipping industry. Shipments are taking longer than what we're used to because they're mostly carried out with passenger flights, but flights are now limited and the number of shipments is growing. We also suggest communicating these delays to your customers to help manage their expectations during this time.
Unfortunately, this is not something that we can affect, but we hope that the delivery times return to normal soon.
Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or anything else at firstname.lastname@example.org!