Arvostelut (6 259)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. heinäkuu 2024

Pros:
Soooo easy to design and use--probably easiest one out there
Super easy to update products--very logical
Review system is broken down nicely so you can decide what's important to you in each individual vendor--love this
Good job of letting you know when stuff is OOS
Good spreadsheets and reports
Lots of vendor options
Responsive customer service at all hours!

Cons:
A little more expensive than some smaller vendors (if you search, you can find better deals!)
**Overrides Shopify's fulfillment settings. Unless you have Printify also set to manual, they will make your stuff, even if you don't send the request from Shopify yet and have manual fulfillments set up in Shopify. no other app (of the 7 we work with) does this--so be aware if you prefer to do things manually or partially manually within Shopify.

Creekman Merch
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
13. kesäkuu 2024

I'm finding a lot of sizes not available but other than that, I really enjoy creating new designs of my art on Printify.

The Positive Vibezzz
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 14. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your honest review! 💙

23. kesäkuu 2024

I've just been able to order samples of several of my products. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the products and the actual outcome of the designs using my photos. I will be ordering more when possible.

RosaLee's Notables
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 26. kesäkuu 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy the quality of our products. Thank you for your positive review! 💛

28. huhtikuu 2024

I like that I can integrate more than one store. It will allow me to create in one place but send my designs to more than one marketplace. This saves me time. However, I have an issue with not being able to remove mockups. Even though I do not mark them to be used with this unisex item, when saving to my stores the mock ups follow the design. With the girly pattern, this is a bit of an inconvenience - the masculine point of view is separate. Or, I want it to be....

Guidayne's
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 30. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for your honest review!

In case any assistance is necessary, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time. We're always happy to help! 😊

6. kesäkuu 2024

i'd like to speak to someone. there are a few tweaks that would make life easier
1 - where are these wacky, irrelevant Tags coming from that i have to delete every time??? DTG? Tik-Tok? Neck Labels? Can i turn that off?
2 - The images you generate have TOO MUCH PADDING around the sides, can that be fixed?

It's Great To Be Here! (R)
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 10. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your review!

In case you're facing any issues, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time. We're always happy to help!

20. kesäkuu 2024

Looks like a very well put together application and seems like it's very easy to use and everything you need is very easy to find I'm liking it so far

Creative Legacy Prints
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 26. kesäkuu 2024

We're happy to hear that. Thank you for your review! 🤗

20. kesäkuu 2024

I would like better integration when it comes to making variants on shopify of the same product... Like make it easier to integrate multiple products from printify (could be the same shirt model but with different design color schemes rather than shirt color) and have it listed as one product on shopify where people could choose between the different variants (technically choosing between the different products though they show up as "variants" when checking out).

BrutalWear
28 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 26. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your honest review and suggestion, it means a lot! 😊

21. kesäkuu 2024

I am just getting started with print on demand. I like that Printify makes the process of creating and publishing products very user friendly. Also, I've done some comparison shopping, and I feel that Printify offers the most bang for your buck. So far their product integration with Shopify has been seamless. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is that I think they could do better with the mock-ups. Right now the mock-up choices are limited, and seem to be based on the specific product. I don't expect them to have mock-ups like you would get with Placeit, but I think they could at least do as good as Printful does with their mock-up choices,

KC Inspirations
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 26. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your honest review, it means a lot! 🤗

1. toukokuu 2024

Being a new online boutique and learning how to navigate through this new era, Printify has made my life so much easier and convenient. I have been given the access and knowledge to grow my business to become successful and now all I have to do is utilize all of the tools provided, apply the knowledge learned, and wait for the sales to come in. Thank you Printify.

Wounded Angel Wings Apparel
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 3. toukokuu 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 😊

All the best! 💛

11. kesäkuu 2024

I am a bit concern that I can see the order in queue right after I submit payment. So, it is not clear if the order went or not thru.

NandoMedina.com
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 13. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your review!

In case you've any doubts, please reach out to our support team.