Arvostelut (6 273)

Kokonaisarvio
4,8
Lukumäärä luokitustasoa kohden
  • 83 % arvioista on 5 tähteä
  • 11 % arvioista on 4 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
12. huhtikuu 2024

THE BEST platform for POD, hands down. Reliable partners, great prices & shipping times. 100% Cotton options, plus size, etc. Very happy to have found it :)

Running With Wolves
Yhdysvallat
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 15. huhtikuu 2024

We're really happy to hear that. Thank you for your positive review! 💙

16. maaliskuu 2024

Idk

My Store
Liettua
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 17. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you for your review! 🌟

8. maaliskuu 2024

I've been using Printify.com for my print-on-demand needs, and I must say, I am extremely satisfied with their service. The platform is user-friendly, providing seamless navigation through the design and order process.

The quality of the prints exceeded my expectations, and the variety of products offered is impressive. From apparel to home decor, Printify ensures a diverse range to meet every demand. What truly sets them apart is the reliability in terms of order fulfillment and delivery.

Customer support has been exceptional—responsive, helpful, and committed to ensuring a positive experience. I appreciate the attention to detail and the overall professionalism displayed by the Printify team.

For anyone seeking a reliable and efficient print-on-demand solution, I wholeheartedly recommend Printify.com. They've earned my trust and satisfaction, making them my go-to choice for bringing my creative visions to life. A truly outstanding service!

DecoStylux
Kanada
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 10. maaliskuu 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy the wide-variety of products, their quality and the service provided by our support team.

Thank you for your heartfelt review and recommendation, it means the world to us! 🚀😊

Best of the luck in your future business endeavours! 💙

7. huhtikuu 2024

It's fun

♡ Nymphesia ♡
Yhdysvallat
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 11. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for your review! 🌟

13. maaliskuu 2024

Love it!

Alligator Apparel
Yhdysvallat
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 15. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! 💙

21. maaliskuu 2024

이용이 편리합니다. 샘플을 주문하고 기다리고 있습니다.

kkonbini
Etelä-Korea
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 26. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you for your review! 🌟

25. maaliskuu 2024

Printify is fun new way for me to sell my creations without the hassle of a huge supplier.

Creative Zen Goods
Yhdysvallat
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 29. maaliskuu 2024

We're happy to hear that. Thank you for your review! 🚀😊

17. kesäkuu 2024

Great prices and quality of products.

Design Depot
Yhdysvallat
Noin 4 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 26. kesäkuu 2024

Delighted to hear that you enjoy the affordable pricing and quality of our products. 😊

Thank you for your review! ⭐️

17. maaliskuu 2024

Printify is an excellent platform to design your own dream clothing for your online store. I would not have been able to make my dreams come true without it.

RealFlyMerch
Etelä-Afrikka
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 18. maaliskuu 2024

We appreciate your review, thank you! 😊

19. huhtikuu 2024

Very east to use

Eat Play Bike
Yhdysvallat
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
Printify vastasi 22. huhtikuu 2024

Thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your review! 😊