Printify: Print on Demand , 2 628 arvostelua

• 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 7 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
25. lokakuu 2022

This is the best app for Shopify I love it. It helps me with Shopify orders a lot. So when my boss suggested this I love this.

Cult Of Marcus
Printify vastasi 30. lokakuu 2022

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform, and it's the best app for Shopify. Wishing you all the success!

16. toukokuu 2018

This app is great! It's super easy to use and the products look beautiful on my store.

Boho Gorge
Kanada
7. maaliskuu 2019

Printify has been great for me so far. But I use the $30 a month plan; I imagine it wouldn't be worth it without that. Great customer service, great products. Be sure to order samples first.

Brewer Merch
8. maaliskuu 2021

First time user and we needed help regarding billing and payment. Danica was tremendously helpful and clarified and showed screenshots to put to rest any concerns!!

Daisy Way
Printify vastasi 9. maaliskuu 2021

Thank you for your feedback! :)

10. maaliskuu 2021

I Love my experience using POD. The application is easy to follow and well created. The network is great.

Become Transformed
Printify vastasi 10. maaliskuu 2021

Thank you for the review, we're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app!

6. kesäkuu 2018

Im giving 5 stars even tho there have been hiccups with communication with chat staff..

Crane Kick Brain
9. heinäkuu 2022

Love this app. I run a store that sells a variety of different products. It's easy to use, pricing is great compared to some of the other POD companies. Highly recommend!

Squrl Co
Kanada
Printify vastasi 11. heinäkuu 2022

Thank you for your great feedback and recommendation!
We are committed to making our customer's journey easier by providing fast and quality service. We are glad to hear that you love our service. Wishing you all the success!

9. lokakuu 2022

I´m new to all of this, and am enjoying learning as I go. Shopify has simplified everything for me and helped me a lot on my mission to earning passive income!

Prints by Pablo
Uusi-Seelanti
Printify vastasi 11. lokakuu 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that you are excited about this new journey. Our team is working around the clock to help you whenever you need us.

2. joulukuu 2017

I love designing items for my store on Prtintify

My Traveltrove
15. heinäkuu 2017

Printify has the smoothest product generation experience in the "print-on-demand" app category. Their shipping prices are competitive and product selection is more broad than most. Definitely give this app a go!

Aussiewow