Avaliações (6 214)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 83% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 11% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
19 de setembro de 2020

Stop asking me to make a review. The fact that you continuously ask makes me wonder about the seriousness of other reviews.

K9 Worldwide
7 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printify 21 de setembro de 2020

Hello,
Apologies if we asked you too many times for a review. The reason why we do it is because we want to receive your feedback and know how you are doing. However, if it bothers you, we will stop doing that.

7 de outubro de 2022

I hate giving bad reviews - but when companies cost us a lot of time and money - other people need to know. We added the app, added the product, and someone immediately bought 48 blankets! Hold on . . . Now the nightmare begins. The blanket total was around $1800. Great! We had already added shipping to our site, so the customer was charged for shipping in their order. BUT . . . PRINTIFY CHARGED US $1700 FOR SHIPPING. I kid you not. Then, when I tried to get a hold of them to find out what the problem was, there is no one to talk to, their chat is worthless, and it takes at least a day for anyone to respond. JOKE. We ended up going to another company and taking a $400 loss. All Printify does is make deals with other companies. You should go to those companies directly and get accurate shipping costs and buy directly from these other companies. We get better prices and better service and accurate shipping - Printify provides none of these things.

SkoolaMoola
4 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printify 11 de outubro de 2022

We are really sorry to hear about your experience!
Please allow us to investigate on this and reach out to you shortly.

Editado a 14 de abril de 2017

This company is not a wholesaler neither a manufacturer. Their price are the retail price proposed by their manufacturers:

What is the point of this bullshit? It is better to find a manufacturer directly and deal with them.

There is no point at working with them. They eat all the margin and gives rocks to you.

For anyone who want to start with POD you should better looking at that kind of solution

and deal with manufacturer in direct with https://sqetch.co/

You will win on the long term

Peace guys

Sunnysmile
Hong Kong, RAE da China
1 day usando a aplicação
16 de novembro de 2020

Not one of the products I wanted to sell would ship to me or the few customers that tried to purchase before I deleted it. I'm in California. It's not like I'm in a remote location. I tried all the variations from all their sellers and NONE worked.

Lux Eros Handmade Ceramics
About 22 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Printify 17 de novembro de 2020

Thank you for the feedback - sorry to hear about your experience! One of our managers will contact you within 24 hours to solve this matter as smoothly as possible.

27 de fevereiro de 2017

I tried to use this app. I kept getting glitches. Then after I had finally got the products how I wanted and I had filled out my account information I still did not see an easy way to add the products to my store. The prices were higher than described as well. Decided to just use another app. Disappointing.

Algin Baar
About 10 hours usando a aplicação
Editado a 13 de fevereiro de 2017

Can't add the app. Frustrating. I like their product selection, but it does me no good if I can't access it.

Body Coverz
2 minutes usando a aplicação
12 de junho de 2020

They offer some great products which you can not find on other PoD services, but the app is the worst I have seen so far.
Publishing products end up numerous times with a "Sorry, we couldn't publish this product, please try again" error and you have to keep re publishing them until it goes away.

It takes longer to publish 1 product then to write a full product description for it.
Once other PoD Services have this products available we will switch.

LucyBed™
Irlanda
Questão respondida por Printify 15 de junho de 2020

Sorry to hear about that. Due to high loads of orders being published, it may take longer for them to get published. Nevertheless, we are actively working on that and we hope that in the near future this problem will be solved. We care about you as a merchant, therefore, one of our managers will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours to see how we can make it up to you.