Recensies (24.874)

• 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 mei 2024

Our company has used several email providers over the years. We have been with Privy for just over a year now and absolutely love it. The customer service is wonderful. They were very helpful in getting us set up, and with every step along the way since then. They are fast to respond, whether in live chat, email or with our customer service rep. They do a great job of educating and giving us ideas. The automations have been a game changer for us. We love being able to search campaigns. Highly recommend.

StudioR12 Stencils
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
27 mei 2024

Jose was amazing. Best customer service I’ve ever ever had.! On another note, please improve your user interface with mobile. I could barely send an email through that.

Bobby Schandra
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

Amazing customer service! I was having an issue with an automated email being sent and Jose was able to fix the problem almost instantly.

We have been using Privy for nearly two years and each time I run into a small hiccup it is fixed quickly and properly.

Reel Happy Co
10 mei 2024

Privy is the best email & sms plug-in for your Shopify. They have everything you need and online assistance that is super responsive. Shoutout to Jose for helping me out with fixing my problem with my emails going straight to spam mail!!!

The County Project
20 mei 2024

I used this app for long years for my business until about a month ago. Had huge problem on my last products launch. On the launch day, emails weren't being sent to my customers. I reached out to them and I only heard back a day later with no solution. It cause me great loss. I left after years super unsatisfied having the loss. I don't recommend.

Aguas Claras Organics
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Privy Operations heeft geantwoord 23 mei 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and frustration caused during your product launch.

Your long-term support means a lot to us, and we’re sorry to hear that we fell short when it mattered most. Our team is currently investigating what went wrong to ensure it doesn’t happen again.

We’ve reached out to you via email to discuss how we can make this right and prevent future issues. Please don’t hesitate to respond if you have any further concerns or need additional assistance. We’re committed to regaining your trust and ensuring your satisfaction.

9 april 2024

i have been using this app for many years and the customer service is excellent! They help with any issues i had and follow up to see if everything is working fine. I am very happy with this app and their customer service!

Blooms of Hawaii
27 mei 2024

Jose @ Privy actioned my enquiry and sorted out the issue in a very quick and professional manner.
Jose made it very easy and I am very satisfied with the communication.

Thank you again for your help.

The Spotty Rose
Australië
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
28 mei 2024

Functional and easy to use, and my favorite is that customer support is very responsive. Very helpful! Jose was able to fix my issue quickly and correspond nicely via Live Chat.

Peaches&Crème K-Beauty and Skincare
Malta
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

I've always had excellent customer service. I just had an issue and Jose tested and provided a solution immediately. I really appreciate the Live Chat feature and their responsiveness.

Zinnia Cain
11 maanden gebruiken de app
22 mei 2024

Great support team and the product has top-notch. Been using for over 3 years and helped build the d2c brand nicely.

pocketsocks.com