Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Gratis abonnement beschikbaar. Gratis proefperiode van 15 dagen. Er kunnen extra kosten van toepassing zijn.
Beoordeling (4,6)
  • 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 januari 2023

great support once has problems. Wonderful function for trackfing more activities of customers. Thanks

Medicgrow
App gebruikt gedurende 5 maanden
16 januari 2023

Privy is my go-to!

It is the most user-friendly experience for first-timers and the staff is always very helpful when it comes to creating/updating anything. I always have a pleasant time when reaching out to staff at Privy for help. Definitely worth the price when you sign up for paid services.

Lapcos Wholesale
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
5 januari 2023

Besides the helpful Privy sales tools, the customer support provided by Karol was top notch. She helped me every step of the way to fine tune the Privy integration to suit my needs. BIG Thank You to her and the Privy team!

Dogzilla Boutique
App gebruikt gedurende 5 maanden
4 januari 2023

Great app & even better support.
Jenny helped me with setting up campaigns & running email marketing and she was very knowledgeable and helpful in her job.
I am so happy with her support & the way the app works.

MUSCLE SOLUTION
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan 3 jaar
19 december 2022

Absolutely amazing i use the spintowin and free shipping bar and they are absolutely amazing helps alot with customer email collection

Mission Grip
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
19 december 2022

TRULY the best Newsletter App!
I tried 4 other free or cheap Apps before, but I was very frustrated and thats why I downloaded this App and it is 100% worth the money!
Joe was an awesome help when I needed him and I set up my first email within minutes!
Happy to found it!

The Unlimited Box
Mexico
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 3 uur
14 december 2022

Used them once previously and due to a technical error on their side missed out on what I believe would've been a lot of sales. Lots of other services provide what they do, so I will be going elsewhere.

Sneaker Rotation
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 jaar
12 december 2022

I would highly recommend this Privy app to anybody because the onboarding session that I had was by far the greatest experience. Mel did an awesome job explaining and simplifying how Pop Ups, Emails, & SMS work. Mel made it so easy to understand for someone like me with zero experience, I had fun and really enjoyed every minute of my onboarding experience. Thanks, Mel for all your help!

Sym's Boutique Clothing
App gebruikt gedurende 30 dagen
12 december 2022

BEWARE! They stole my money for over 12 months.
I cancelled our account via my Privy account but because the app was still installed on Shopify they continued to take money out of our account and will not refund even though they can see we cancelled. USE KLAYVIO INSTEAD!!!

Bitesoft Co.
Australië
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan 2 jaar
Privy heeft geantwoord 14 december 2022

Hi there,

I am happy to clarify here; since our app was not removed from your Shopify store, the charges did continue. It is important to cancel as soon as our app no longer meets your needs.

Regarding a refund, the charges in question fall outside our refund policy which can be found here: https://help.privy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049718694-Billing-Payments-Refunds-FAQ

If you have any further questions, you can email billing@privy.com and refer to ticket #195223.

– Best

2 december 2022

I looked at several email/SMS apps and decided to go with Privy and I am certainly glad I did. The app is easy to use and has so many features. I chose the plan that came with onboarding and that has been fantastic! Jenny, my onboarding coach, has been proactive, helpful, and supportive. It is totally worth the monthly subscription price.

GiftsWithFeels