Algemene beoordeling
  • 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 april 2024

Amazing customer service! I was having an issue with an automated email being sent and Jose was able to fix the problem almost instantly.

We have been using Privy for nearly two years and each time I run into a small hiccup it is fixed quickly and properly.

Reel Happy Co
9 april 2024

i have been using this app for many years and the customer service is excellent! They help with any issues i had and follow up to see if everything is working fine. I am very happy with this app and their customer service!

Blooms of Hawaii
15 maart 2024

Highly recommend Privy! Always helpful for a 24 yr old college student still learning and a newbie to the online store. Thank you Privy and thank you Shopify for having a Privy app. LOVE LOVE LOVE-Jose was so helpful stayed with me for almost an hour and answered and stayed with all of my questions. It's been a great day today-this is what the world needs today t have some kind of relationship with others (even the little ones) great way to reach out. "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you"-this is what I call-"the ALOHA".

Simply Aloha On The Go
8 maanden gebruiken de app
29 februari 2024

Amazing experience! Support were so helpful, and really kind, given I was responsible for the issue! So impressed at how quickly my issue was resolved, and the communication was top notch!

The Three Little Floofs
Nieuw-Zeeland
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
15 februari 2024

Privy has offered a great personable experience. They have helped every step of the way in my email marketing journey and have always gotten back to me in a timely manner, which I find invaluable.

Layer Cake Shop
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
4 maart 2024

I have been very pleased with the Privy service over the last couple of years. But I especially LOVE my CSM (customer success manager). He is so helpful and is always my cheerleader.

Urban Oreganics
Meer dan 6 jaar gebruiken de app
5 januari 2024

Henry from Privy has been phenomenal when it comes to optimising my privy account. I wasn't using a lot of the options available until our first call and Boom! things started to go up from there. There is a lot you can do with Privy and it has some great features that will help you optimise your customer contact points while being non-intrusive.

JULAHAS
Nederland
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
13 maart 2024

Customer service has been very helpful in our on boarding process. I was having some issues with my list after sending out our first newsletter and they helped me resolve it quickly.

The Braided Rug Place
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
11 januari 2024

"Working with Henry from Privy has been exceptional in optimizing my Privy account. Before our first call, I wasn't utilizing many options, but after his guidance, things took a positive turn. Privy offers fantastic features allowing you to enhance customer interactions without being intrusive. Highly recommended!"

iAMMI
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
2 februari 2024

My experience is ALWAYS AMAZING especially with Jose :) He is always very helpful and and more than eager to assist me in my problem solving! Keep up the great work!

Red Rouge LLC