Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS , 24 827 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 75% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 17% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
30 de outubro de 2023

I give two stars instead of one because their onboarding was fantastic. Everything else beyond that sucks. You do not get an account manager past that first onboarding meeting. You are just left on your own to figure it out. Live chat my ass. They take a long time to email you back and when they do they are not helpful. So sad. Waste of money.

Swaddelini
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
20 de outubro de 2023

I am VERY disappointed in Shopify. They got too big and discontinued their phone service. This shows they do NOT care at all about their customer, but about MONEY! Very sad. They have also moved their chat service overseas. When available, is not very helpful. Before this change, I would have given it 5 stars, Their phone service made all the difference. If you are looking to start a website, I would keep looking.

Webb Skin
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
29 de agosto de 2019

I believe my account has been hacked. I am getting many signups that are not requesting them... this is very disturbing that there has not been anything done to fix the issue. I would appreciate if you would take a look to address this issue.

Beyond Broth
Over 7 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Privy Operations 30 de agosto de 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. I forwarded this issue to the support team and they should be in touch.

7 de janeiro de 2017

can't find the url - seems to be good for design.

Entyce Your Beauty
Canadá
Over 6 years usando a aplicação
30 de junho de 2017

Sometimes it doesn't go live or it'll only work on a mobile device and not a desktop.

The Blue Lotus Shop
Almost 6 years usando a aplicação
26 de novembro de 2016

I truly have nothing to say. As part of the setup process requires me to leave a review and I haven't even really started install. So I guess the one thing I can review it is the fact that they should probably wait to let a new customer finish installation before asking for review–even better suggest a review after they have been using the product for a few days or longer.

Project Fey
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
11 de abril de 2018

The app kept interrupting me every time I logged in asking me to review it, so here you go.

Home Bar Classics
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
27 de novembro de 2018

Privy does what it says it will do, but the customer service is weak. Not impressed with the support at all, have had a couple issues come up none of which have been resolved by the Privy team. They basically give me a common sense reply to do something I've already tried. Privy is essentially one of the best pop up options until something better comes along. Can't stand the fact that I can't integrate my own sending domain...feature doesn't work at all.

Havens Metal
Editado a 24 de agosto de 2019

customer service is by chat only which is very inconvenient and very time consuming. privy should offer at least an online screen sharing service such as join.me or the likes for troubleshooting technical issues. you don't even have the option to copy and paste a screenshot via the chat sessions- you have to download a screenshot you want to send them, then upload it as an attachment- what a waste of time!! it's very frustrating.

Herbaterra
Editado a 1 de junho de 2019

The pop up portion of Privy was extremely helpful, now that mailchimp does not integrate with Shopify and we've tried Privy it is extremely disappointing. Its not an intuitive UI. The text color does not match when you send the test emails and you can change it, but it does not change on the test email. You can't get customer support. Help features are a contact sub,mission form that doesn't even get addressed over weekends. I easily would've rated Privy 5/5 stars for the email signup pop/up...that's the only reason this isn't a 1 star

Off Fly Shop