Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS , 24 827 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 75% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 17% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
5 de janeiro de 2024

Henry from Privy has been phenomenal when it comes to optimising my privy account. I wasn't using a lot of the options available until our first call and Boom! things started to go up from there. There is a lot you can do with Privy and it has some great features that will help you optimise your customer contact points while being non-intrusive.

JULAHAS
Países Baixos
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
11 de janeiro de 2024

"Working with Henry from Privy has been exceptional in optimizing my Privy account. Before our first call, I wasn't utilizing many options, but after his guidance, things took a positive turn. Privy offers fantastic features allowing you to enhance customer interactions without being intrusive. Highly recommended!"

iAMMI
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
2 de fevereiro de 2024

My experience is ALWAYS AMAZING especially with Jose :) He is always very helpful and and more than eager to assist me in my problem solving! Keep up the great work!

Red Rouge LLC
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
7 de novembro de 2023

The more I stick with the app, the more I find new ways to use it. So many features, I feel like I discover something new all the time. I now have several automated email series working at once. And the data provided by Privy let's me know if I'm on the right track. Recently set up a few landing pages for my FB ads, quick and easy.
Super easy to copy and edit last week's Friday Flash Sale email, and Privy identifies engaged subscribers to send them to.
Projects can be as simple or complex as you wish. Highly recommend.

GEORGE SUPPLY CO
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
3 de janeiro de 2024

Privy has been a fantastic benefit to our business in systemising and automating a large portion of our email marketing. Whenever I need help my account manager Carley is always able to assist me in a quick manner. We will be continuing with privy throughout the coming year and look forward to driving more sales to our business!

Relish Gourmet
Austrália
11 months usando a aplicação
14 de novembro de 2023

I love the app, it's easy to use and every campaign I recive sales from it.

The Floral Fixx
Canadá
About 2 years usando a aplicação
20 de outubro de 2023

"Office Hours" was very productive! It is so much more efficient talking with a person one on one. Dan gave me great advice and followed up with an email with all of the notes from our meeting. This was incredibly helpful as I referred to the notes to implement a few social media improvements and automations. Thank you!

Millieloveslily.com
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
22 de novembro de 2023

love it! best customer service ever, test out a few email SMS app, by far this is still the best.

RaveBeetle
2 months usando a aplicação
4 de outubro de 2023

Easy to set up, great customer support, and enough features to support a modern business. I especially like the built-in conditionals offering fine-grain control over where the popups get displayed throughout our site. A+

Moka Origins
Almost 7 years usando a aplicação
25 de outubro de 2023

Very easy to set up and use. I don't have the money for a dedicated person to do my advertising, which means it falls upon me. I can sit down, pull a few products in from my Shopify store, add some fun backgrounds, fill in the text and I'm done. Quick and easy mailers. I also set up a pop up on the website that has brought in an additional $2k just in the first week or so. Great product.

Melt Glass Art Supply