Avaliações (39)

Avaliação geral
4,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 82% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
10 de outubro de 2023

It makes the wholesale customer ordering experience seamless, and because this app is "Built for Shopify," the integration and use are excellent.

Renova Medical Wear Inc
4 days usando a aplicação
3 de dezembro de 2023

I was charged $34.99 and I never used the app. They promised a refund, but I never received it.

JT's Designer Fashion
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Casual Ecommerce Apps 4 de dezembro de 2023

This is unequivocally false and a slanderous review. $34.99 in app credits were sent immediately upon request on November 29th (we have the proof). At the time of the request, the payment had not actually been billed by Shopify, so we can't refund a payment that hasn't occurred, so we sent app credits immediately instead.

28 de fevereiro de 2023

Superb app that does exactly as promised. Great customer support as well. Highly recommended if you are looking for a secure page for your wholesale clients

James Martin's Gin
Reino Unido
10 months usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2023

Such an easy app to install, and the customer service from the team was absolutely faultless. All queries were answered quickly, and anything I needed help with was sorted for me almost immediately. Very impressed!

earthhousenz
Nova Zelândia
6 months usando a aplicação
12 de abril de 2023

I have been very pleased with my experience with this app so far. The instructions were easy to follow - you just have to copy + paste some code into different areas. Initially there were a few parts that did not work as I expected, but when I contacted the team, they were able to help me adjust the settings to my needs.

Paw Inspired
6 months usando a aplicação
19 de julho de 2024

Easiest whole sale app we've ever tried!

Roaming Bone Pet Company
11 de julho de 2023

This app provides everything that I need to get started into wholesale. It adds a application section and a wholesale tier pricing section on the website that is customizable and works great for my needs. I highly recommend them and their team is incredibly helpful and quick to respond. They are willing to fix any issue as soon as possible to make sure everything works great.

K-9ightLights L.L.C.
About 2 months usando a aplicação
3 de abril de 2023

This app is the best preforming and easiest to operate. Setting up was simple and the initially we have a problem because I had another app in my cart they help me with the conflict. I highly recommend this store.

Providence silver gold jewelry usa
About 1 month usando a aplicação
6 de março de 2023

the customer service/support is above and beyond. I want a particular feature - sent a request and within a matter of days the team had actioned this for me and sent me a really easy-to-follow video to install the new features. 100% recommend!

rebeccaannemaclean.com
Austrália
About 1 month usando a aplicação
15 de fevereiro de 2023

Onboarding call was super easy! Sherul was patient and kind. App seems easy to use and excited to get started growing our business!

flatlandengraving