Kit e Sconti Illimitati

Built for Shopify

Recensioni (2.184)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 11% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
20 giugno 2024

We've been using this app for over a year now with no issues. Easy to use and reasonably customisable. We has a small issue this week and used Chat support. The issue was then resolved very quickly. Very happy with the quick response! Great app and support.

Avalanche Vapes
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
1 maggio 2024

Creating a bundle for any product is a great way to keep your customers happy, I really love this option,

The-gadgetshop.store
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
24 aprile 2024

Great customer service - I had a few things I wanted to change and the developer I spoke to manually changed them for me exactly as I needed. Really responsive! Highly recommend!

My Store
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
29 marzo 2024

So far so good. Can't tell you how many "like apps" i've tried. They all have shortcomings. This is great value for the price.

Creator Ink
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 aprile 2024

Very good bundle app for a starting business that can elevate your sales. Very good customer service.

kowo
Israele
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 aprile 2024

I am technically challenged on a good day. This app appears to be very user friendly. I had what I thought was an issue with the initial installation. Turns out, I was the issue!. The technician, Bryan, was quick to respond and provide a bit of guidance and now I am on my way!

The Gorgeous Golden
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 aprile 2024

This App will make you win x2 / x3 money, easy to use, I love it, please make sure to use it too,

get-petopia
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
22 marzo 2024

I'm a new Shopify user and these guys have been amazing. Bryan and the support team helped me integrate the app just the way I wanted it. I looked through over 20 bundle apps and this is the one I went with. Thanks guys!

SAKOLL
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 aprile 2024

Wow this is so cool! All the bright flashing colors etc.. It's sure to catch a buyers eye! It was so easy to set up also. Thank You !!! I really recommend this app!

Marston Fine Art
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 maggio 2024

The app is convincing! - The simplicity of setting up and managing the bundles and the variety is what I really like about the app. It's also very visually appealing and easy to adjust to the desired design or colors. The support is competent and friendly. Many thanks to Bryan in this context!

Shop4Cops