Unlimited Bundles & Discounts , 2 104 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 11% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 4 de julho de 2020

I am testing the App functionality and it really does great. Easy to install, use, customizable.

DAXACORP S.R.L.
República Dominicana
Editado a 17 de abril de 2019

I just installed this app to make a $10 off Bubble Bath & Sugar Body Scrub bundle on olavie.com. It's a breeze to use and the graphics show up beautifully on the product page in my theme.

One thing I noticed is I don't see a pop-up bar announcing the bundle. This may be due to the fact that I have another free-shipping pop-up bar installed, creating a conflict. However, after putting both items in the the cart, the bar that announces "Awesome, you saved by bundling!" does show up.

One thing I wish would be to show the bundle option again in the cart if someone only added one of the products from the bundle. This would be be very helpful in case people didn't notice the bundle option in the product page.

In any case, for the money and the ease of use, this app gets a 5-star rating from me :)

Update (Apr 17, 2019) -- I wish I could create bundles with collections instead of products so the customer can buy a candle and a diffuser of any scent to save rather than me having to create multiple bundles specifying specific SKU.

Olavie
Estados Unidos
28 de novembro de 2018

I created my first bundle in just a few minutes. Great! I need to explore it a bit more to see if you can costumize the fonts etc, but it's pretty ok though. Quick and easy to use.

My Bijoux Collection
França
22 de setembro de 2021

great and easy to setup the bundle without any code change great and easy to setup the bundle without any code change

OUD MILANO
Arábia Saudita
14 de abril de 2019

The Bundles work well, the Quantity brakes can only do one item at a time though

Diamond K Country
Austrália
11 de dezembro de 2019

I used the bundling feature to add special pricing for the holidays! It worked great! The tutorials were helpful, as well.

RYP WEAR
Estados Unidos
10 de fevereiro de 2019

esta muy cool esta aplicación para hacer una conversión grande en una sola compra, la recomiendo y experimenten

Stockholm company
México
16 de junho de 2020

not bad, still learning how to use it, nice and easy. may upgrade my plan if it is really useful. XD

The Oceania
Austrália
26 de agosto de 2019

I just started to use the app; works perfectly fine! very happy to have the app on my store. - doashop

DOAshopTR
Turquia
10 de fevereiro de 2023

Molto facile da usare,molto utile,l’unica cosa devi stare attento quando imposti diverse bundle,perché può dare dei bug

DON PETS