Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 december 2023

In general, the app does exactly what it's supposed to, and setting up is easy. However, I had some unpleasant experiences with customer service. There seems to be a bug in showing how many stocks are left in the store. I described why it's not working and even sent pictures to illustrate the issue. His reply was, 'Sorry, the app doesn’t work the way you mentioned...' and that's all. He didn't check it; he just stated that it can't work that way. So, right now, to show how many stocks are left, I need to do simple math calculations to display exactly what is remaining.

SHEVELEY
Polen
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
20 december 2023

Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app. Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app. Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app. Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app. Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app. Best Stock Countdown App out there. Great Support. They helped us installing the app.

PLAKATIV.STORE GmbH
Zwitserland
9 dagen gebruiken de app
26 december 2023

The support team replied really quick to my questions and they also understood my questions and acted on them straight away.

HoopsUtopia
Australië
24 december 2023

very good service and app

Novela
Zuid-Afrika
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
24 december 2023

Easy and nice

Wely
22 dagen gebruiken de app
17 oktober 2023

Amazing customer service and a very well put together, modern, and high converting app. Happy i found them

DeepWell
Ongeveer 16 uur gebruiken de app
Conversion Bear heeft geantwoord 1 november 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a glowing review for our app. Glad our customer service team was helpful!

26 november 2023

I installed the application but it does not appear on the product page.

cocktailschool

excellent

DriftPit
10 dagen gebruiken de app
21 november 2023

Helpful customer service and the app works perfectly.

StreamShop