Recensies (828)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 mei 2024

Excellent Application to add to any Shopify store for very informative descriptions of products and easy use makes this a 5 stars for me by far!.. Thank you to the developer.

Treasured Jewels
7 maanden gebruiken de app
21 april 2024

This app is an absolute life saver, saves so much time when you have little content to add to a product, it's just a great little app I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a little help with content

Envy Bathrooms Ltd
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
8 maart 2024

I love the crew over at StoreYa. They do nothing but great work and are always easy to work with. I am constantly shocked at how nice their products are for the cost. Especially this one because it is free!

Angelus Direct
12 maanden gebruiken de app
18 mei 2024

Really great app that saves hours of mind numbing work. It works brilliantly and the ability to bulk edit saves time. StoreYa are a company that really seem to be on the side of the user in helping you develop products that help you run your business more easily.

This app and the company behind it is highly recommended.

Kozeenest
Verenigd Koninkrijk
14 dagen gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

I recently used this app and found it to be extremely helpful. It saved me a lot of time by quickly regenerating product descriptions. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their workflow.

Wonder Wish List
Libanon
30 dagen gebruiken de app
20 maart 2024

Essential Product Description Tool, It automatically Helps Make the descriptions stand out and would recommend it for anyone who wants to make a good impression on their Product selections. So start today and make your products stand out!

🆒REEF DIGITAL HUB♨️
3 maanden gebruiken de app
23 maart 2024

I love this app. It's easy to use and it dang near anticipate what I want each product to say.

Teddy Blaze
10 maanden gebruiken de app
1 april 2024

I am absolutely blown away by the Products Description Wizard app! As someone who spends countless hours crafting product descriptions for my business, I cannot express how grateful I am to have stumbled upon this lifesaving tool.

LuxeAuraEvents
Israël
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
16 april 2024

great thing to have for your store if your not 100% sure how to explain your items in your store when people look at your items

Medellin Mafia Design
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
13 maart 2024

What a fantastic app! It is amazing how much time you can save by automating descriptions and with a tiny bit of editing I end up with meaningful content in seconds!

Hobbytech Toys