Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 december 2023

i really like how easy it is to use and how much time I've

Original Glama
30 dagen gebruiken de app
24 januari 2024

I'm thoroughly enjoying this app. Its remarkable ease of use allows me to effortlessly update descriptions with just a single click, and the best part is the ability to restore changes if needed. This functionality has saved me a significant amount of time, enabling me to allocate more time to enhance my store and be more productive. The app's user-friendly interface and time-saving features have proven invaluable, making it an essential tool for efficiently managing and optimizing my store's content.

DipaliZ
14 minuten gebruiken de app
8 januari 2024

This is a very smart and charismatic app that saves a lot of time writing product descriptions. I'm thoroughly impressed! 10/10 recommend.

Eazy Picks
4 dagen gebruiken de app
5 januari 2024

This app is great, im starting and it is really helping

VitalVortex
14 dagen gebruiken de app
27 november 2023

An excellent app, it's saved me a lot of time, money and pain. The descriptions are also well written and not repetitive. I'd recommend it to anyone!

The Toyboxx
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

That is a great and powerful description Generator, hope my SEO ranking is much better now, thank you for your free app !!!

GoShoping
Oostenrijk
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
8 december 2023

AI Chat GPT saves 99% of your time writing almost perfect descriptions. I use it daily for more than just descriptions.

Cascade Shadows Premium Products
21 dagen gebruiken de app
4 februari 2024

Fantastic app. It's easy to install and creates awesome descriptions of a decent length for SEO. It also provides several different tonal options for the text output.

Mystikal Curiosities
37 minuten gebruiken de app
6 december 2023

So far I love it. This app is gonna work great with my store
and it's just what I needed.

Whitetiger etc
12 dagen gebruiken de app
2 januari 2024

This is the most helpful app. Saves me so much time

Olivia Stylz