Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 oktober 2023

Love the AI generated descriptions. I was just sitting there staring at some of my product pages wondering "What should I say?" I know ChatGPT is available, but this is so much more streamlined. Very happy to have found it.

God's Girl Gifts And Apparel
16 november 2023

Great app and it saves lots of time and headaches trying to compose product descriptions!

HermosasGifts
2 maanden gebruiken de app
8 januari 2024

This is a very smart and charismatic app that saves a lot of time writing product descriptions. I'm thoroughly impressed! 10/10 recommend.

Eazy Picks
4 dagen gebruiken de app
5 november 2023

This app saved me so much time and the descriptions were on point. highly recommend.

The Modern Loft Boutique
8 november 2023

This little app is a gamechanger. Cannot believe this isn't paid. Just fantastic. Easy SEO optimization. Only wish it could edit Meta descriptions etc but you can't get everything!

The Spinnacle Yarns
1 dag gebruiken de app
2 januari 2024

This is the most helpful app. Saves me so much time

Olivia Stylz
6 dagen gebruiken de app
24 januari 2024

I'm thoroughly enjoying this app. Its remarkable ease of use allows me to effortlessly update descriptions with just a single click, and the best part is the ability to restore changes if needed. This functionality has saved me a significant amount of time, enabling me to allocate more time to enhance my store and be more productive. The app's user-friendly interface and time-saving features have proven invaluable, making it an essential tool for efficiently managing and optimizing my store's content.

DipaliZ
14 minuten gebruiken de app
8 november 2023

Saving me hours of work on SEO!

Aurora Splendor Fashion
2 maanden gebruiken de app
4 januari 2024

molto veloce ed efficace

GlobeGoods.ch
Zwitserland
Bewerkt 1 december 2023

saves a lot of work and describes products to a T

Trendy Mart