Arvostelut (137)

• 7 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 10 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 21. huhtikuu 2020

Great App.
I was able to add a certain percentage of the total price of a rental outfit at check out. Secondly, the support team is great: they get back to you on time and always willing to help.
I strongly recommend this app.

Anit Cuts and Stitches
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Mageworx vastasi 23. huhtikuu 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

25. elokuu 2022

The service for this app is outstanding. We had an issue with how the charge was being displayed to the customer and within a day they had it fixed and looking just how we wanted it to.

Testing
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
10. heinäkuu 2019

We had an issue placing a Processing Fee on our website. Sent a email and it was fixed within minutes. Customer Service was awesome and we are still ahead of schedule of posting our store to the web! Thank you!!

Hutchens Elementary PTA
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
25. elokuu 2022

These stars are for Angie & Valentin. Good customer service! Got help troubleshooting a problem within minutes of my request.

Bree Wein
Saksa
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
30. elokuu 2019

Works fantastic and customer support is great and fast. If this app 'doesn't work' on your store, its because you did not follow directions and request their free one-time installation. Thank you guys for this app! Just what we needed.

Tropiflora
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
3. maaliskuu 2020

Great support team! The processing fee inclusion was elegant and kept things very clean for our customers.

Bikeout
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Mageworx vastasi 4. maaliskuu 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

30. maaliskuu 2018

Great app, the unique in its usage and no alternative can do what this app can .. great customer service.. not easily found in any other app.. (Like)

Shaherah
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
10. huhtikuu 2020

This app does exactly as it says. Customer service did the installation for me within 2 hours of me downloading the app. They were also very quick to resolve issues I had with my custom theme.
Angelika and Vitali were especially helpful and friendly.

Japanese Green Tea Shops
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Mageworx vastasi 14. huhtikuu 2020

Hello,

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

8. elokuu 2022

This app is one of a kind in Shopify App Store, Very useful when trying to describe and add fees for your products and cart. I have had a bug when adding a new percentage fee to my theme, I hope they solve it before my test period ends. That way I can be 100% sure to keep the subscription.

Tiendas Pegasus
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
14. lokakuu 2020

After downloading it, I considered installing it myself but took advantage of their free installation which they did quickly. After configuring it, I had one request which they also completed quickly. I was very happy with the technical support. And the best part is it paid for itself on the first order when a customer picked one of the fees.

Box Save
Noin 23 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Mageworx vastasi 14. lokakuu 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.